  1. Guest

    `

    , Aug 13, 2003

  2. "" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > `

    <LOADS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES SNIPPED>

    Should someone be watching you on the internet kiddie? Wheres Mom and Dad?
    Michael Thompson, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Boomer Guest

    Michael Thompson said:

    > "" <> wrote in message
    >> `

    > <LOADS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES SNIPPED>
    >
    > Should someone be watching you on the internet kiddie? Wheres Mom
    > and Dad?

    Huh?
    Never saw any e-mail addresses via this reader (Xnews).

    What ever it was, they zoomed by. I was nice enough to
    :)
    Boomer, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Boomer Guest

    Michael Thompson said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Michael Thompson said:
    >>

    >> > "" <> wrote in message
    >> > <LOADS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES SNIPPED>
    >> >
    >> > Should someone be watching you on the internet kiddie? Wheres Mom
    >> > and Dad?

    >> Huh?
    >> Never saw any e-mail addresses via this reader (Xnews).
    >>
    >> What ever it was, they zoomed by. I was nice enough to
    >> :)

    > Scroll down the message.

    D'oh!

    Now I see them!

    Thanks! :)

    --
    I knew I needed glasses, a few beer glasses will do right about now.
    Boomer, Aug 13, 2003
  5. BasketCase Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > Michael Thompson said:
    >

    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> Huh?
    > >> Never saw any e-mail addresses via this reader (Xnews).
    > >>
    > >> What ever it was, they zoomed by. I was nice enough to
    > >> :)

    > > Scroll down the message.

    > D'oh!
    >
    > Now I see them!
    >
    > Thanks! :)

    For what it's worth. I never seen them either. :)
    BasketCase, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Boomer Guest

    BasketCase said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> Michael Thompson said:
    >>

    >> > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> > Scroll down the message.

    >> D'oh!
    >>
    >> Now I see them!
    >>
    >> Thanks! :)

    > For what it's worth. I never seen them either. :)

    Thanks! :))
    Boomer, Aug 13, 2003
  7. nemo Guest

    Re: Blaster worm is so kool - X-Complaints-To:

    Might come in handy.

    From: ()
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Blaster worm is so kool