    I an running XP HOME and IE6.
    thanks

    , May 7, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > All of a sudden today I tried to go to a link that is in my favorites
    > double click on it and all I get is a blank page with done written in
    > the lower left corner. This also happens with some other sites. I can
    > access the sites form other computers on my home network. What can I
    > do?

    Clear the browser's cache.
    Tools > Internet Options > General tab
    Click the Delete Files button, and check the box for offline as well.

    > I an running XP HOME and IE6.

    Try a modern (secure) browser and see if it does it there as well.
    http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 7, 2006

  3. Iain Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden today I tried to go to a link that is in my favorites
    > double click on it and all I get is a blank page with done written in
    > the lower left corner.
    > This also happens with some other sites.
    > I can access the sites form other computers on my home network. What
    > can I do?
    > I an running XP HOME and IE6.
    > thanks

    Can you get any pages at all? If not it sounds a lot like the problem I've
    got at the moment...

    Iain, May 7, 2006