    http://www.digitalfaq.com/ ; very good site
    http://www.cdrlabs.com/ ; not bad
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/ ; lots of forums
    Collector»NZ, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:34:36 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > I have observed many discussions in here on Blank Media, woger has had
    > his knuckles slapped several times with a 4 x 2 over his opinions.
    >
    > Well here is a little article (probably biased to make a good story)
    > that supports him and others about blank media brands.

    From the record, Roger, has been known to blow away the bulls eye. I am
    still trying to build the filter which allows these postings thru.
    Gordon, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    GraB Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have observed many discussions in here on Blank Media, woger has had
    >his knuckles slapped several times with a 4 x 2 over his opinions.
    >
    >Well here is a little article (probably biased to make a good story)
    >that supports him and others about blank media brands.
    >
    >Wired News: Blank Discs Not Created Equal
    >http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0,1412,66911,00.html?tw=wn_story_page_prev2
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/4vg8w
    >
    >As a matter of interest i decided to check the codes on my fav Laser
    >Brand DVD -R printables and see what they actually are.
    >SKC a brand that if it was on the package I would not normally buy!

    I bought some Laser brand DVD-R. Only trouble with them was with my
    Samsung player stumbling on them after about an hour or so though they
    played OK on PC and other standalone players. They were SKC.

    My current 4x Excel DVD+R are OPTODISCOR4. My Lite-On and Nero will
    burn them at 8x.
    GraB, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Axle Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:34:36 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>I have observed many discussions in here on Blank Media, woger has had
    >>his knuckles slapped several times with a 4 x 2 over his opinions.
    >>
    >>Well here is a little article (probably biased to make a good story)
    >>that supports him and others about blank media brands.

    > From the record, Roger, has been known to blow away the bulls eye. I am
    > still trying to build the filter which allows these postings thru.

    Its called the Once In a Blue Moon algorithm

    Other wise known as Fat Chance.
    Axle, Mar 19, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    Brendan Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:17:37 +1300, Axle wrote:

    >> From the record, Roger, has been known to blow away the bulls eye. I am
    >> still trying to build the filter which allows these postings thru.

    > Its called the Once In a Blue Moon algorithm
    >
    > Other wise known as Fat Chance.

    Yeah, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

    --

    .... Brendan

    Silence is one of the most effective forms of communication.

    Note: All my comments are copyright 20/03/2005 12:10:12 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Mar 20, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    Adder Guest

    Brendan wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:17:37 +1300, Axle wrote:
    >

    >>>From the record, Roger, has been known to blow away the bulls eye. I am
    >>>still trying to build the filter which allows these postings thru.

    >>Its called the Once In a Blue Moon algorithm
    >>
    >>Other wise known as Fat Chance.

    > Yeah, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

    hello?
    anywone liostening brenden?
    Adder, Mar 21, 2005
  7. Collector»NZ

    Brendan Guest

    What the **** is your problem now ?

    --

    .... Brendan

    "Shouldn't we be carefully placing these comics in plastic bags?" "No, we have lives." -- MST3K

    Note: All my comments are copyright 21/03/2005 3:21:12 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Mar 21, 2005
  8. Now now boys you dont want to become one of these
    http://tinyurl.com/6hejf do you
    :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Collector»NZ, Mar 21, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Now now boys you dont want to become one of these
    > http://tinyurl.com/6hejf do you
    > :cool:

    heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    each other. they didn't get together(again).
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 21, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    Guest

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:23:48 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> Now now boys you dont want to become one of these
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6hejf do you
    >> :cool:

    >heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    >online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    >each other. they didn't get together(again).

    Someone wrote a song that's similar.
    , Mar 21, 2005
  11. Collector»NZ

    Axel Guest

    wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:23:48 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>
    >>>Now now boys you dont want to become one of these
    >>>http://tinyurl.com/6hejf do you
    >>>:cool:

    >>heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    >>online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    >>each other. they didn't get together(again).

    > Someone wrote a song that's similar.

    The Pina Colada song
    Axel, Mar 21, 2005
  12. Collector»NZ

    Guest

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:23:15 +1200, Axel <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:23:48 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    >>>online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    >>>each other. they didn't get together(again).

    >> Someone wrote a song that's similar.

    >The Pina Colada song

    That's the one.
    , Mar 21, 2005
  13. Axel wrote:
    >>> heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    >>> online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    >>> each other. they didn't get together(again).

    >> Someone wrote a song that's similar.

    > The Pina Colada song

    I like that song... never really listened to the lyrics though.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 21, 2005
  14. In article <>,
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:23:48 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>> Now now boys you dont want to become one of these
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/6hejf do you
    >>> :cool:

    >>heh, that reminds me of a divorced couple who met their new lovers
    >>online, only to discover upon meeting that their lovers were actually
    >>each other. they didn't get together(again).

    >Someone wrote a song that's similar.

    Kate Bush's "Baboushka" was about a woman who seduced her husband under
    the guise of being someone else.

    Lawrence
    wondering if I'm
    <http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/philosopher.htm>