    problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
    some
    mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks
    Ania, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Ania

    Harrison Guest

    Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>
    scroll down to Incredimail and click Remove.

    The program is crap and most people don't want singing dancing e-mails.

    Harrison, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Ania

    d w a c o n Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > Start>Settings>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>
    > scroll down to Incredimail and click Remove.
    >
    > The program is crap and most people don't want singing dancing e-mails.

    True that... and doesn't it have like spyware or something too?

    --

    I shave with Occam's Razor
    http://www.dwacon.com
    d w a c o n, Feb 20, 2004