    problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
    some
    mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks
    Ania, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Ania

    Harrison Guest

    You are double-posting.
    Please read responses to your first post.

    Harrison, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Ania

    PC Guest

    "Ania" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    > I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
    > idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
    > I've
    > updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
    > mean I can
    > t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
    > can read
    > them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
    > everything is blank, like there
    > wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
    > big
    > problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
    > some
    > mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

    Ania

    With the greatest respect for the 'nice' emails you can create with
    Incredimail, I would echo Harrison's suggestion to delete it and use another
    program for email. Outlook Express should be on your PC.

    Why? read the terms and conditions and you will see you have given all your
    ownership rights to any email you write in Incredimail to 'them' .
    Incredimail is also regarded by a lot of knowledgeable technical people as
    invasive spyware.

    If you like to add clipart or pictures to your emails in Outlook express
    then click the 'Format' menu option and select 'Rich text (HTML)' This will
    allow you to 'Insert' clipart / pictures to your hearts content. There is a
    lot of 'Clipart' to be had for free by typing 'Clipart' into Google.

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Ania

    Rifleman Guest

    "PC" <> wrote in message

    > "Ania" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello
    > > I'm having trouble with one thing and I've no
    > > idea how to fix it. I'm using incredimail for a long time and since
    > > I've
    > > updated a new version of incredimail I've noticed some problems, I
    > > mean I can
    > > t see some emails. Everytime when I receive mails with attachment I
    > > can read
    > > them but if there are no attachments I can see just an empty box and
    > > everything is blank, like there
    > > wasn't any message. Can you tell me how to fix it because it's kind of
    > > big
    > > problem for me. Sorry for my english but I'm foreigner so I could make
    > > some
    > > mistakes.Can you send me some ideas how to fix this?Thanks

    > Ania
    >
    > With the greatest respect for the 'nice' emails you can create with
    > Incredimail, I would echo Harrison's suggestion to delete it and use

    another
    > program for email. Outlook Express should be on your PC.
    >
    > Why? read the terms and conditions and you will see you have given all

    your
    > ownership rights to any email you write in Incredimail to 'them' .
    > Incredimail is also regarded by a lot of knowledgeable technical people as
    > invasive spyware.
    >
    > If you like to add clipart or pictures to your emails in Outlook express
    > then click the 'Format' menu option and select 'Rich text (HTML)' This

    will
    > allow you to 'Insert' clipart / pictures to your hearts content. There is

    > lot of 'Clipart' to be had for free by typing 'Clipart' into Google.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Paul.

    I would second that, and also add that there appears to be very little
    support for it, and it's a b*****d when you want to move away from it (as a
    lot of people do......)
    Rifleman, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Ania

    Dora

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I too, am having the same problem, & it ****ES me off! :y: I don't like to use anything but Incredimail. I bought a new Windows Vista laptop & Incredimail XE is the only one compatible with it. I haven't upgraded & I'm now having problems!! I'm gonna uninstall & reinstall it to see what happens. I've been using incredimail for about 10 years!! YES!! THe support does suck!! You just try different things till you fix it yourself. And....I'll just use Outlook till I fix it.:flute:
    Dora, Jun 12, 2009