Blank CD Jewel Cases

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. Anyone know can I buy them online?

    Other then DSE (they have a minimum $10 South Island courier charge).

    I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004

  2. I'm a Trampoline

    Richard Guest

    I'm a Trampoline wrote:

    > Anyone know can I buy them online?
    >
    > Other then DSE (they have a minimum $10 South Island courier charge).

    The warehouse have them.

    Richard, Sep 5, 2004

  3. I'm a Trampoline

    Martin Guest

    Martin, Sep 5, 2004
  4. I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004
  5. I'm a Trampoline

    thing Guest

    I'm a Trampoline wrote:
    > Anyone know can I buy them online?
    >
    > Other then DSE (they have a minimum $10 South Island courier charge).

    $2 shop

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Sep 5, 2004
  6. I'm a Trampoline wrote:

    > Martin wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/auction_detail.asp?id=15256155

    > Are those full size, and fully see through (I'm replacing broken audio
    > CDs, and some have inside back cover artwork)?

    Don't worry, saw the comments there. If you have any more, other than
    the auction ones (which sound like a mixed pile), and could guarantee me
    a full set of 20 clears, I'd take them.

    I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004
  7. I'm a Trampoline

    Invisible Guest

    On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:42:41 +1200, thing <> wrote:

    >I'm a Trampoline wrote:
    >> Anyone know can I buy them online?
    >>
    >> Other then DSE (they have a minimum $10 South Island courier charge).

    >$2 shop

    Those are terrible quality, when you remove the cd tray the bloody things crack.

    Invisible, Sep 5, 2004
  8. I'm a Trampoline

    Martin Guest

    "I'm a Trampoline" <> wrote in message
    > I'm a Trampoline wrote:
    >
    > > Martin wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/auction_detail.asp?id=15256155

    > > Are those full size, and fully see through (I'm replacing broken audio
    > > CDs, and some have inside back cover artwork)?

    > Don't worry, saw the comments there. If you have any more, other than
    > the auction ones (which sound like a mixed pile), and could guarantee me
    > a full set of 20 clears, I'd take them.

    Hi,

    I have 30, they are all clear cases but some have black spines and some have
    clear...

    It would probably be $3.50 to post...

    cheers

    Martin

    Martin, Sep 5, 2004
  9. Martin wrote:
    > "I'm a Trampoline" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'm a Trampoline wrote:

    >>>Are those full size, and fully see through (I'm replacing broken audio
    >>>CDs, and some have inside back cover artwork)?

    >>Don't worry, saw the comments there. If you have any more, other than
    >>the auction ones (which sound like a mixed pile), and could guarantee me
    >>a full set of 20 clears, I'd take them.

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have 30, they are all clear cases but some have black spines and some have
    > clear...
    >
    > It would probably be $3.50 to post...

    What do you call the spine, and how many do you think have the black spine?

    I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004
  10. I'm a Trampoline

    Martin Guest

    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have 30, they are all clear cases but some have black spines and some

    have
    > > clear...
    > >
    > > It would probably be $3.50 to post...

    > What do you call the spine, and how many do you think have the black

    spine?

    Maybe 20 with the black spine - cant really remember - they are in a box in
    the garage
    _______________
    ||||||| |
    ||||||| |
    ||||||| |
    ||||||| |
    |||||||____________|
    ^
    Spine

    (thats a front view of a cd case btw) (-;

    Martin, Sep 5, 2004
  11. I'm a Trampoline

    BTMO Guest

    "I'm a Trampoline" <> wrote

    > Anyone know can I buy them online?
    >
    > Other then DSE (they have a minimum $10 South Island courier charge).

    I have found these people to be good...

    www.picosys.co.nz

    I have bought from them several times - good service, all cases arrived
    safely.

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Sep 5, 2004
  12. Martin wrote:

    >>What do you call the spine, and how many do you think have the black

    > spine?
    >
    > Maybe 20 with the black spine - cant really remember - they are in a box in
    > the garage
    > _______________
    > ||||||| |
    > ||||||| |
    > ||||||| |
    > ||||||| |
    > |||||||____________|
    > ^
    > Spine
    >
    > (thats a front view of a cd case btw) (-;

    If you can do at least 15 of 20 totally clear, then I'll take them.

    I'm a Trampoline, Sep 5, 2004
  13. I'm a Trampoline

    Martin Guest

    can you email me and I'll send you a picture of the CD cases just so we're
    on the same page...(-;

    cheers

    Martin

    Martin, Sep 5, 2004
  14. In article <che0jn$o5d$>,
    I'm a Trampoline <> wrote:

    >Martin wrote:
    >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/auction_detail.asp?id=15256155

    >Are those full size, and fully see through (I'm replacing broken audio
    >CDs, and some have inside back cover artwork)?

    If you want full-thickness cases, I've seen them at Payless Plastics or
    The Plastic Box, probably both.

    The Dick Smith ones would be slimline ones that won't take your back
    cover artwork.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 5, 2004