  1. Any of about the original Blakes 7 series
    coming to dvd?

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Darrel Christenson

    Lithurge Guest

    Darrel Christenson <> wrote in
    news:U%5nd.49550$V41.2780@attbi_s52:

    > Any of about the original Blakes 7 series
    > coming to dvd?
    >

    > drc :)

    Series 1 is out in the UK. Series 2 may be released sometime in
    the next few months, maybe, possibly...

    Lithurge, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Lithurge wrote:

    > Series 1 is out in the UK. Series 2 may be released sometime in
    > the next few months, maybe, possibly...

    Good start, but allow me to rephrase...

    "any news when the Blakes 7 original series
    will come out in the US?"

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Darrel Christenson

    > Lithurge wrote:
    >
    >> Series 1 is out in the UK. Series 2 may be released
    >> sometime in the next few months, maybe, possibly...

    > Good start, but allow me to rephrase...
    >
    > "any news when the Blakes 7 original series
    > will come out in the US?"
    >

    > Darrel :)

    I kinda thought you may come back on that :)

    Theoretically we should have had all 4 series out here by now,
    but for various reasons they kept delaying series 1, the same
    seems to be happenning with series 2.

    Just hope that whomever does pick up the R1 release can organise
    drunken entertainment in a brewery.

    Lithurge, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Lithurge wrote:

    > Just hope that whomever does pick up the R1 release can organise
    > drunken entertainment in a brewery.

    Well, I shall just pursue archiving all the
    episodes I have on tape to dvd-r slowly but
    shirley as I track them down in air date order.

    Thanks for the info.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Nov 18, 2004
  6. In article <Qx6nd.355835$wV.194188@attbi_s54>, Darrel Christenson
    <> wrote:

    > Lithurge wrote:
    >
    > > Just hope that whomever does pick up the R1 release can organise
    > > drunken entertainment in a brewery.

    > Well, I shall just pursue archiving all the
    > episodes I have on tape to dvd-r slowly but
    > shirley as I track them down in air date order.

    I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably almost cheaper and
    more cost-effective to get a low-end region-free player, order them
    from the UK, and call it a day.

    Derek Balling, Nov 20, 2004