    voiceover on it? TIA
    Jay

    , Jan 1, 2008

  2. Irulan Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm looking to buy the new Bladerunner DVD for a gift...only thing is
    > the person I'm buying it for likes the version with the
    > voiceover...does anyone know if the new (Dec. '07) release has this
    > voiceover on it? TIA
    > Jay

    If you buy the 5-disc version, this set has all the BLADERUNNER
    versions ever made including the one with the voice-over plus
    the rare workprint. Well worth the cost, IMHO.

    --
    Irulan
    from the stars we come

    Irulan, Jan 1, 2008

  3. Guest

    Thanks!~
    Jay.

    , Jan 1, 2008
  4. Dick Sidbury Guest

    In article <>,
    "Irulan" <> wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > I'm looking to buy the new Bladerunner DVD for a gift...only thing is
    > > the person I'm buying it for likes the version with the
    > > voiceover...does anyone know if the new (Dec. '07) release has this
    > > voiceover on it? TIA
    > > Jay

    > If you buy the 5-disc version, this set has all the BLADERUNNER
    > versions ever made including the one with the voice-over plus
    > the rare workprint. Well worth the cost, IMHO.

    That's the one that I bought and do enjoy it. BUT you can get a version
    with all but the work print for about half the price. IIRC 60 for the 5
    disk set and 30 for the all-but-the-workprint version (and no extra
    stuff like the case, the unicorn, the car...)

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Jan 1, 2008