  1. Is the super-duper final, really really really final directors preferred
    original vision cut with extra cheese even close to being released?

    At this rate it looks like HD-DVD will be here first.
    Incremental Jones, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Incremental Jones

    reidca Guest

    last i heard (which was mid year i think) warners were thinking of
    releasing a 2 disc of just the last director's cut (or is it ridley's
    new director's cut, i've lost track...) due to the absolute quagmire of
    legal issues surrounding including every last damn versions (will this
    beat the matrix for number of discs?) - sometimes I wish lawyers would
    just go away!
    reidca, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Incremental Jones

    fred Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:08:42 GMT, "Incremental Jones" <>
    wrote:

    >Is the super-duper final, really really really final directors preferred
    >original vision cut with extra cheese even close to being released?
    >
    >At this rate it looks like HD-DVD will be here first.

    Google is your friend.

    Last I read, It is being blocked by the people who held the completion
    bond. It's doubtful it will ever be relased.

    http://www.boingboing.net/2004/12/05/new_blade_runner_dvd.html
    fred, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Incremental Jones

    fredman Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:29:19 GMT, fred <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:08:42 GMT, "Incremental Jones" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Is the super-duper final, really really really final directors preferred
    >>original vision cut with extra cheese even close to being released?
    >>
    >>At this rate it looks like HD-DVD will be here first.
    >>

    >Google is your friend.
    >
    >Last I read, It is being blocked by the people who held the completion
    >bond. It's doubtful it will ever be relased.
    >

    >http://www.boingboing.net/2004/12/05/new_blade_runner_dvd.html

    Yeah, Warner's is at least thinking of re-mastering the present DC
    anamorphic (most likely re-doing the soundtrack, too) which would be
    acceptable to me, at least until someone dies so this can be settled
    (ooh, they'd put it in an Amaray, too! :)). Cheers.
    fredman, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Incremental Jones

    Nick Guest

    Let's hope so...I'm really sick of waiting for Blade Runner!

    Nick, Dec 30, 2004
  6. Incremental Jones

    Jordan Guest

    Jordan, Dec 30, 2004