    even respond to my emails!

    While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
    questionable people who sell and profit from it.

    Ray, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Ray

    The One Guest

    "Ray" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
    > whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised me
    > for equipmet that was never delivered. I wired him the money over 6
    > months ago and he says he got it. He recently appologized for the
    > non-delivery and offered a full refund. But I just keep getting one
    > excuse after another as to why he hasn't delivered. Now he doesn't
    > even respond to my emails!
    >
    > While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
    > questionable people who sell and profit from it.

    Thankyou for that, what part of your life story no-ones interested in is
    going to be next. Zachary Blackstone you have been a very naughty boy. (Who
    cares)

    The One, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Ray

    E Guest

    Ray wrote:
    > I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
    > whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised

    me
    > for equipmet that was never delivered.

    I've been screwed over by Zach as well. I'm actually collecting
    contacts for the DA and Cypress PD so, if you have a verifiable story,
    please let me know.

    E, Dec 8, 2004