BlackIce

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by General Specific, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. Whatever happened to Black Ice?

    It was the big thing two years ago.

    General Specific, Oct 26, 2004

  2. General Specific

    Wimbo Guest

    General Specific wrote:
    > Whatever happened to Black Ice?
    >
    > It was the big thing two years ago.

    It's still available @ iss.net. Updates are also still available. So,
    it's not really gone. Nowadays, it's just one of those many personal
    firewalls available to the public.

    Wimbo

    Wimbo, Oct 26, 2004

  3. "General Specific" <> wrote in message
    > Whatever happened to Black Ice?
    >
    > It was the big thing two years ago.

    I use it and love it.

    BV.

    Benign Vanilla, Nov 4, 2004
  4. General Specific

    Voodoo Guest

    Nothing happend to BlackIce. It's one of my fave and most trusted personal
    software firewall. I know some others wouldn't say the same..

    Voodoo, Nov 10, 2004