    that I can then begin using the Blackberry exclusively with MS Outlook and
    still be able to keep my contact list, calendar, notebook, etc. Any help
    will be most appreciated!
    anon, Feb 13, 2005

  2. anon

    Parko Guest

    anon wrote:
    > I will try to be as uncomplicated as I can: I recently purchased a Rim
    > Blackberry 7780 through Cellular One. To date I have been using a Palm
    > Tungsten C but I now need the wireless mobility of the Blackberry. With the
    > Palm Tungsten C I was using an Isbister product called Time & Chaos as my
    > PIM. The Isbister product does not support the Blackberry product. I am
    > assuming that I will need to use MS Outlook as my PIM with the Blackberry.
    > That being the case, how do I hotsync the Palm Tungsten C to MS Outlook so
    > that I can then begin using the Blackberry exclusively with MS Outlook and
    > still be able to keep my contact list, calendar, notebook, etc. Any help
    > will be most appreciated!

    Easy. Chaos2WAB. Then import the WAB using Outlook's Import/export wizard.
    http://www.chaossoftware.com/products.asp

    --
    Parko

    Parko, Feb 13, 2005

  3. anon

    anon Guest

    But what about my calendar and to do's? Your solution seems just to handle
    the address book?

    anon, Mar 2, 2005
  4. anon

    Ray Guest

    Try to install the palm software. They have a plugin that will let you
    select outlook as the main PIM.

    Ray, Mar 3, 2005