    Render Me Guest

    when I donated money to the Red Cross for Katrina victims, I didn't specify
    a race I wanted the money to go to.Some people need to stop bitching.

    Render Me, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You need to shut the ****-up is what you need to do.

    Duane Arnold, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    shut me up fuckhead.

    Render Me, Sep 5, 2005
  4. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Render Me" <> wrote in message
    > shut me up fuckhead.

    You can take that $.50 -- that's two quarters -- you donated so you're
    (politically correct) and *Render* them both right up your stinking ass. If
    the people down there have to endure a *clown* bitching and whining about
    your damn $.50 that you donated -- that's two quarters --, you can keep the
    damn money as they don't need your damn donation.

    <g>

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005
  5. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    you dumb ****...I was bitching about the people who said no one helped
    because they were black...how much did you give?

    Render Me, Sep 6, 2005
  6. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Render Me" <> wrote in message
    > you dumb ****...I was bitching about the people who said no one helped
    > because they were black...how much did you give?

    Nevertheless, you bitched about people that need a lot of help from the
    government to recover. That little Red Cross BS you sent doesn't mean
    *jack*. And if your dumb ass was stuck down in the shit with no help
    showing for 5 days or more, your ass would be right there questioning what
    the Hell is happening and bitching too. It was their right to *bitch* if
    they wanted to do so and they did just that *bitched*. It was there right
    to call the government out and ask where the **** is the government, because
    people are stuck in this shit and they are dying.

    <PLONK>

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005
  7. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    I bitched about people saying they were singled them out because of their
    color., my money went to anyone thats needs it, I dont give a **** what
    color they are.

    Render Me, Sep 6, 2005
  8. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Render Me" <> wrote in message
    >I bitched about people saying they were singled them out because of their
    >color., my money went to anyone thats needs it, I dont give a **** what
    >color they are.

    I don't want to hear anything you are talking about anymore about this
    subject. You can sit back and be happy that your ass and possibly your
    loved ones were not caught in it and had no way out of the predicament for
    whatever reasons.

    You got the God Damn ordasity to think that you can pass judgment on people
    that are in serious trouble down there because you sent a chicken *shit*
    couple of dollars? Well you can kiss my ass and their asses too about it.

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005
  9. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    I thought you plonked me fuckhead...

    Render Me, Sep 6, 2005
  10. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005
  11. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    >I thought you plonked me fuckhead...

    The <PLONK> was about your fucked up subject matter.

    I am now you sorry POS.

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005
  12. Render Me

    bluegill Guest

    >>I thought you plonked me fuckhead...

    > The <PLONK> was about your fucked up subject matter.
    >
    > I am now you sorry POS.

    You won, fcktard of the year award...

    bluegill, Sep 6, 2005
  13. Render Me

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "bluegill" <> wrote in news:KOmTe.5684$tc7.5365
    @fe03.lga:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I thought you plonked me fuckhead...

    >> The <PLONK> was about your fucked up subject matter.
    >>
    >> I am now you sorry POS.
    >>

    > You won, fcktard of the year award...

    And I am proud of it too ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 6, 2005