    I've tried to connect the TV with the same cables and adapters to a
    Nvidia Geforce 4, and it showed color.

    Any ideas?

    Arashikage, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Arashikage

    Jerry G. Guest

    Did you go back in to the set-up of the card, and make sure that its
    external output is properly set for your TV standard?

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "Arashikage" <> wrote in message
    Hi.

    I've recently purchased a laptop with a ATI Radeon 9700 Pro graphics
    card.
    The card has a S-video-out, and I've connected it to my TV through a
    S-VHS to SCART adapter. The card recognizes the TV, and I've got both
    picture and sound, but the image is black and white. The Signal is set
    to PAL-B, which is correct for the TV (I've tried to change it anyway,
    but naturally it didn't help).

    Jerry G., Sep 9, 2004