Black Viper

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ron Lopshire, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. Ron Lopshire

    Ron Lopshire Guest

    He's back ...

    http://www.blackviper.com/News/current.htm

    Quote: "Black Viper is back! Yes, this is the "real" Black Viper. Soon,
    the world will know exactly what happened to me as well as many
    questions I am sure everyone has. Until then, here is [sic] some answers
    to questions that people may be asking themselves:

    What happened to you?!?! Did you die in a car wreck? Go to jail?!?!

    Has your grammar and spelling improved?

    ... "

    LOL.

    Ron :)
    Ron Lopshire, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Ron Lopshire

    nemo_outis Guest

    Ron Lopshire <> wrote in news:C5dIh.7977$PL.5486
    @newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

    > He's back ...
    >
    > http://www.blackviper.com/News/current.htm
    >
    > Quote: "Black Viper is back!

    Now that is GREAT news!

    It was the best site on the internet on Windows services (Thank Ford I
    archived the whle site before it went offline - although clones did spring
    up and much could be retrieved from the wayback machine).

    Regards,
    nemo_outis, Mar 9, 2007