Black text wont print

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by claude laflamme, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. I have a canon 360. for some unknown raison my black ink is diseable. it
    will print color but skip everything in black.
    claude laflamme, Nov 3, 2004

  2. claude laflamme

    DC Guest

    claude laflamme wrote:

    > I have a canon 360. for some unknown raison my black ink is diseable. it
    > will print color but skip everything in black.

    Have you considered the possibility that maybe ... [wait for it] ... your
    black ink cartridge is empty?

    --
    DC

    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    DC, Nov 3, 2004

  3. claude laflamme

    EricP Guest

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:23:58 -0800, "claude laflamme"
    <> wrote:

    >I have a canon 360. for some unknown raison my black ink is diseable. it
    >will print color but skip everything in black.

    Have you run out of black ink?
    EricP, Nov 3, 2004
  4. My Aunt had the same problem at weekend. I went round and after some time I
    found a small piece of paper had become lodged under the printhead.

    Maybe this is your problem?

    John

    John Robinson, Nov 3, 2004
  5. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    3 Nov 2004 13:23:58 -0800, "claude laflamme" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >I have a canon 360. for some unknown raison my black ink is diseable. it
    >will print color but skip everything in black.

    Maybe you're out of something, like black ink.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Nov 4, 2004
  6. claude laflamme

    Larry Crites Guest

    I had the same problem with Canon cartridges. Sometimes the printhead on the
    cartridge clogs, or the ink dries on it. I just used to take a cotton swab
    and some Isopropyl Alcohol and clean it real good. Actually, you'll need
    several swabs. Unless, you're talking about some setting, somewhere, that
    has your black ink disabled.

    Larry
    Unlock the Universe

    Larry Crites, Nov 4, 2004