    product's sensitivity and that the articles about it have all be "puff
    pieces," perhaps fit for business magazines hawking stocks but not
    scientific journals.
    RichA, Apr 17, 2009

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:

    >See Photonics-Spectra magazine letters section for Apr. Seems that
    >the Harvard team is "reluctant" to publish any solid figures on the
    >product's sensitivity and that the articles about it have all be "puff
    >pieces," perhaps fit for business magazines hawking stocks but not
    >scientific journals.

    Cold fusion will be next. Until Focus finds a "bug" in it. ;-)
    Bruce, Apr 17, 2009

  3. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    "Matt Clara" <> wrote:
    >"Bruce" <> wrote in message
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>See Photonics-Spectra magazine letters section for Apr. Seems that
    >>>the Harvard team is "reluctant" to publish any solid figures on the
    >>>product's sensitivity and that the articles about it have all be "puff
    >>>pieces," perhaps fit for business magazines hawking stocks but not
    >>>scientific journals.

    >> Cold fusion will be next. Until Focus finds a "bug" in it. ;-)
    >>

    >Bit of a bully, Bruce? Just because he's an annoying little man doesn't
    >mean it's ok to incessantly pick at him. Why not exercise your kill filter
    >instead? It's not because you're having too much fun picking on him, is it,
    >Bruce?

    That offers quite a useful insight into why *you* pick on people, Matt.

    ;-)
    Bruce, Apr 18, 2009
  4. RichA

    Pete D Guest

    "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    > "Matt Clara" <> wrote:
    >>"Bruce" <> wrote in message

    >>> Cold fusion will be next. Until Focus finds a "bug" in it. ;-)
    >>>

    >>Bit of a bully, Bruce? Just because he's an annoying little man doesn't
    >>mean it's ok to incessantly pick at him. Why not exercise your kill
    >>filter
    >>instead? It's not because you're having too much fun picking on him, is
    >>it,
    >>Bruce?

    > That offers quite a useful insight into why *you* pick on people, Matt.
    >
    > ;-)

    I can hear the music......................
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's the
    Matt and Bruce Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!
    Pete D, Apr 18, 2009
  5. RichA

    GregS Guest

    In article <>, RichA <> wrote:
    >See Photonics-Spectra magazine letters section for Apr. Seems that
    >the Harvard team is "reluctant" to publish any solid figures on the
    >product's sensitivity and that the articles about it have all be "puff
    >pieces," perhaps fit for business magazines hawking stocks but not
    >scientific journals.

    SiOnyx had some inspiring offering. I hope it works out.
    Hee is what he told me.

    Our measured performance today (with very crude prototypes) routinely performs like what we describe on our webpage. There is
    tremendous skepticism about our technology and that is OK. What I can tell you is that we have validated our performance via
    independent measurements in NIST traceable Government and commercial labs.

    greg
    GregS, Apr 20, 2009
  6. RichA

    Get lost Guest

    On Apr 20, 10:02 am, (GregS) wrote:
    > In article <>, RichA <> wrote:
    >
    > >See Photonics-Spectra magazine letters section for Apr.  Seems that
    > >the Harvard team is "reluctant" to publish any solid figures on the
    > >product's sensitivity and that the articles about it have all be "puff
    > >pieces," perhaps fit for business magazines hawking stocks but not
    > >scientific journals.

    > SiOnyx had some inspiring offering. I hope it works out.
    > Hee is what he told me.
    >
    > Our measured performance today (with very crude prototypes) routinely performs like what we describe on our webpage.  There is
    > tremendous skepticism about our technology and that is OK.  What I can tell you is that we have validated our performance via
    > independent measurements in NIST traceable Government and commercial labs..
    >
    > greg

    They've got some kind of patent protection (though whether or not what
    they are doing is new is also debatable) so why not publish actual
    figures? Afraid their IPO might not be so rosy if the stuff doesn't
    match the hype?
    Get lost, Apr 20, 2009