    Messages:
    5
    Hi all I have a new computer 3 months old and it has started to shut down to black screen at random times.it could be while nothing is happening or when im playing a high end game..and when I try to start it back up it will usually go right back to the black screen with not even booting into windows..but when ever it goes to the black screen the green light on my computer is always on,so it is still on but no signal to my monitor...for the moniter says no signal when this happens...i have a nvidia gforce 8800 gts vid card..and AMD athlon 64x2 Core processor 6000+ 4 gigs of physical ram.with asus bourd with nvidia chipset..and running windows xp..I have tried re installing windows many times to see if its the problem but it has no effect...please help me ...Steve
    sinister_steve, Dec 25, 2007

  2. sinister_steve

    sinister_steve

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Why is no one replying? Im guessing this is a bad sighn?
    sinister_steve, Dec 29, 2007

  3. sinister_steve

    sinister_steve

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Black Screen With Green Light On Computer

    anyone use this sight anymore?ive posted two posts now and its been about 3 weeks and no replies.....well hope someone has help for me...alltho i have not had it shutdown on me for about a week now,so hopefully it fixed itself somehow?
    sinister_steve, Jan 3, 2008