    anyone tell me Which is generally the best setting for a 32 inch JVC
    TV using component video outputs?

    Tim
    Tim Hopkins, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Tim Hopkins

    Biz Guest

    Tim Hopkins wrote:

    > My Samsung Dvd player has an on/off setting for "Black level". Can
    > anyone tell me Which is generally the best setting for a 32 inch JVC
    > TV using component video outputs?
    >
    > Tim

    Again knowing which model TV you have is critical to answer this question.

    BTW, the model number is not 32" ;)
    Biz, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Biz wrote:
    > Tim Hopkins wrote:
    >
    >> My Samsung Dvd player has an on/off setting for "Black level". Can
    >> anyone tell me Which is generally the best setting for a 32 inch JVC
    >> TV using component video outputs?
    >>
    >> Tim

    > Again knowing which model TV you have is critical to answer this question.
    >
    > BTW, the model number is not 32" ;)

    And and even better answer is - try the settings and
    whichever one YOU like is the right one for you. Everyone's
    taste, gear, room lighting, etc. is different - so you just
    do what's right for you.

    drc :)
    Darrel Christenson, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Tim Hopkins

    Biz Guest

    Darrel Christenson wrote:
    > Biz wrote:
    >
    >> Tim Hopkins wrote:
    >>
    >>> My Samsung Dvd player has an on/off setting for "Black level". Can
    >>> anyone tell me Which is generally the best setting for a 32 inch JVC
    >>> TV using component video outputs?
    >>>
    >>> Tim

    >> Again knowing which model TV you have is critical to answer this
    >> question.
    >>
    >> BTW, the model number is not 32" ;)

    > And and even better answer is - try the settings and
    > whichever one YOU like is the right one for you. Everyone's
    > taste, gear, room lighting, etc. is different - so you just
    > do what's right for you.
    >

    > drc :)

    Actually, if the tv doesnt support black level expansion, the CORRECT
    setting would be to leave it off. But if he likes it better the other
    way, you are right there, however he wants it to be.
    Biz, Apr 30, 2004