Black Hat Call for Papers and Registration now open

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Black Hat Briefings Announcements, Apr 4, 2006.

    This is just a quick note to let you know that Black Hat USA 2006
    registration
    and Call for Papers is now open.

    We expect another outstanding program, and with the addition of more floor
    space at Caesars Palace we are able to bring you more selection in training
    classes as well as presentations during the Briefings. Good news all
    around!

    What is the Black Hat Briefings?
    The Black Hat Briefings was created to fill the need for computer security
    professionals to better understand the security risks and potential
    threats to
    their information infrastructures and computer systems. Black Hat
    accomplishes
    this by assembling a group of vendor-neutral security professionals and
    having
    them speak candidly about the problems businesses face and their solutions
    those problems. No gimmicks -- just straight talk by people who make it
    their
    business to explore the ever-changing security space.

    Black Hat USA Briefings 2006 takes place at Caesars Palace Las Vegas,
    Nevada,
    August 2-3. Register now to take advantage of our early bird rate.
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-registration/bh-registration.html#us

    Black Hat USA Training takes place July 29-30 and July 31-August 1.
    We have ten new training offerings for 2006, including ROOTKIT: Advanced
    2nd
    Generation Digital Weaponry by Greg Hoglund and Jamie Butler, Advanced
    Malware
    Deobfuscation by Jason Geffner & Scott Lambert. We have tailored the
    training
    to help avoid overlap in subject matter, providing you with the best of
    breed
    of classes by instructors who are leaders in their field.
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-06/train-bh-usa-06-index.html

    The Black Hat USA 2006 Call for Papers closes May 1. Don't hesitate to
    submit
    your presentation, as time is running out.
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-06/bh-usa-06-cfp.html

    The Black Hat Europe 2006 Briefings was a success, with our largest
    European
    turnout to date. All presentations and tools from the event are available
    at
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-media-archives/bh-multi-media-archives.html#eu-0
    6

    Register for the Black Hat USA 2006 show. Our early bird rate closes May
    15,
    so register now and save.
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-registration/bh-registration.html#us

    Free Conference Archives of past presentations:
    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-multimedia-archives-index.html

    Thanks for your support. I'll see you in Vegas!

    Jeff Moss

    Black Hat Briefings Announcements, Apr 4, 2006