    * Black extension cords up to 10 m

    * Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

    * Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)
    SCCC, Jul 8, 2005

  2. SCCC wrote:
    > Anyone have suppliers for the following:
    > * Black extension cords up to 10 m

    warewhare had them a few weeks ago here in dunedin(south dunedin shop),
    not sure if they still do.

    > * Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

    Have seen them, no idea sorry.

    > * Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)

    warewhare stationary have these, 4, 6, and 8 way plugs

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 8, 2005

  3. SCCC

    Pleb Plebian Guest

    "SCCC" <> wrote in message news:dakfi1$p7j$...
    > Anyone have suppliers for the following:
    >
    > * Black extension cords up to 10 m

    Suggest 'rolling your own': most electrical suppliers (eg 'Electric 1' here
    in Ham) can get black flex and sockets on demand

    > * Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

    SurplusTronics is where I got mine - altho
    http://www.surplustronics.co.nz/shop/cat209.html doesn't show it: suggest
    you give them a call.

    > * Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)

    Can't help, sorry