    Someone gave me a black and wite cctv camera. It has bnc output on it.
    I was wondering if I can hook up to regular television.
    Thanks
    Edward, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Edward

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Edward wrote:
    > Someone gave me a black and wite cctv camera. It has bnc output on it.
    > I was wondering if I can hook up to regular television.
    > Thanks

    Of course.

    --
    Ann Robinson told me
    "You /are/ the weakest chink"
    Aquila Deus, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Edward

    Richard Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:32:01 -0500 Edward wrote:

    > Someone gave me a black and wite cctv camera. It has bnc output on it.
    > I was wondering if I can hook up to regular television.
    > Thanks

    Not directly.
    You could connect it to a video tape machine then to the tv.
    Richard, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Edward

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: black and white cctv camera to television ?
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Edward <= wrote:

    >Someone gave me a black and wite cctv camera. It has bnc output on it.
    >I was wondering if I can hook up to regular television.

    Yes. If your TV has a line-level input (RCA type jack). The signal out of the
    camera is unmodulated, so you select "video" on the TV (no channel).

    You'll need a BNC to RCA adaptor.

    http://www.svideo.com/bncpigad.html
    G. Morgan, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Thank you to all of you

    Edward

    Edward, Feb 28, 2005
  6. Edward

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:32:01 -0500, Edward <> wrote:

    >Someone gave me a black and wite cctv camera. It has bnc output on it.
    >I was wondering if I can hook up to regular television.

    If the TV has video input you can, or connect it to your VCR.

    >Thanks

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Feb 28, 2005