    http://www.satansrapture.com

    long story, but I need to know.

    Thanks

    Muse Groops, May 4, 2007

  2. Muse Groops

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, May 4, 2007

  3. Muse Groops

    thanatoid Guest

    Muse Groops <> wrote in
    news:463a878b$0$1414$:

    > odd question I know (and odd website) but could a techie
    > please tell me what the server/IP/origin/webmaster/etc of
    > this website is?
    >
    > http://www.satansrapture.com
    >
    > long story, but I need to know.
    >
    > Thanks

    The ONLY time "bizarre" was acceptably spelled "bizzare" was
    when there was a record label in the UK called "Some Bizzare"
    with a cute logo where they misspelled the word - on purpose or
    otherwise.

    Get a fucking spellchecker already.

    thanatoid, May 4, 2007
  4. Muse Groops

    Jordon Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Get a fucking spellchecker already.

    Spellchecker doesn't pass my spell checker.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, May 4, 2007
  5. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Muse Groops <> wrote in
    >
    >> odd question I know (and odd website) but could a techie
    >> please tell me what the server/IP/origin/webmaster/etc of
    >> this website is?
    >>
    >> http://www.satansrapture.com
    >>
    >> long story, but I need to know.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > The ONLY time "bizarre" was acceptably spelled "bizzare" was
    > when there was a record label in the UK called "Some Bizzare"
    > with a cute logo where they misspelled the word - on purpose or
    > otherwise.
    >
    > Get a fucking spellchecker already.

    Get a fucking life already.

    Who cares how I spelled it.

    And for the record, Great record label! (Which reminds me, I have some
    things to download now that I had meaning to, ~THANKS~), except from
    what I gather, Stevo is a fucking cheap bastard rip-off con artist.

    Bisarrely Yours,

    Mussze Groopes

    Muse Groops, May 5, 2007
  6. Muse Groops

    Guest

    , May 5, 2007
  7. Muse Groops

    thanatoid Guest

    Muse Groops <> wrote in

    > thanatoid wrote:
    >> Muse Groops <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> odd question I know (and odd website) but could a techie
    >>> please tell me what the server/IP/origin/webmaster/etc of
    >>> this website is?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.satansrapture.com
    >>>
    >>> long story, but I need to know.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> The ONLY time "bizarre" was acceptably spelled "bizzare"
    >> was when there was a record label in the UK called "Some
    >> Bizzare" with a cute logo where they misspelled the word -
    >> on purpose or otherwise.
    >>
    >> Get a fucking spellchecker already.
    >>

    > Get a fucking life already.

    No chance. Would I ever visit here 19 days out of 20 if there
    were?

    > Who cares how I spelled it.

    I guess I must.

    > And for the record, Great record label!

    Agreed.

    > (Which reminds me,
    > I have some things to download now that I had meaning to,
    > ~THANKS~), except from what I gather, Stevo is a fucking
    > cheap bastard rip-off con artist.

    So I hear, still, many great things have been done by
    "bastards". On the other hand, many unbelievably nice people
    achieve nothing in their life and leave nothing behind them
    except warm feelings and fond memories. Not that there's
    anything wrong with that.

    > Bisarrely Yours,
    >
    > Mussze Groopes

    Pissarro-ely Yours (piss and arrogance purely coincidental, I
    bet the poor *bastard* didn't even speak English)
    t.

    thanatoid, May 5, 2007
  8. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Muse Groops <> wrote in
    >
    >> thanatoid wrote:
    >>> Muse Groops <> wrote in

    >>> The ONLY time "bizarre" was acceptably spelled "bizzare"
    >>> was when there was a record label in the UK called "Some
    >>> Bizzare" with a cute logo where they misspelled the word -
    >>> on purpose or otherwise.
    >>>
    >>> Get a fucking spellchecker already.
    >>>

    >> Get a fucking life already.

    > No chance. Would I ever visit here 19 days out of 20 if there
    > were?

    Hey I got you beat, I visit 364 out of 365!

    >> Who cares how I spelled it.

    > I guess I must.
    >
    >> And for the record, Great record label!

    > Agreed.
    >
    >> (Which reminds me,
    >> I have some things to download now that I had meaning to,
    >> ~THANKS~), except from what I gather, Stevo is a fucking
    >> cheap bastard rip-off con artist.

    > So I hear, still, many great things have been done by
    > "bastards".

    Wagner comes to mind, although Boyd Rice is no Mozart either... But I
    get your point. Miles Davis is another that comes to mind, funny how
    that all works out

    On the other hand, many unbelievably nice people
    > achieve nothing in their life and leave nothing behind them
    > except warm feelings and fond memories.

    Like 99% of all Iowans

    Not that there's
    > anything wrong with that.

    Actually, my parents come from Iowa, but they are in the %1 of course,
    spawning me and my demonic self.

    >> Bisarrely Yours,
    >>
    >> Mussze Groopes

    > Pissarro-ely Yours (piss and arrogance purely coincidental, I
    > bet the poor *bastard* didn't even speak English)
    > t.

    Who Stevo? Wasn't he British? even so, maybe his brogue was so strong it
    might have sounded like Vietnamese =O

    Muse Groops, May 5, 2007
  9. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    Muse Groops, May 5, 2007
  10. Jordon wrote:
    > thanatoid wrote:
    >> Get a fucking spellchecker already.

    > Spellchecker doesn't pass my spell checker.

    Thanatoid doesn't pass my kill filter.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 5, 2007
  11. Muse Groops

    thanatoid Guest

    Muse Groops <> wrote in

    > thanatoid wrote:

    <SNIP>

    >>> Get a fucking life already.

    >> No chance. Would I ever visit here 19 days out of 20 if
    >> there were?
    >>

    > Hey I got you beat, I visit 364 out of 365!

    How many times a day?

    >> Pissarro-ely Yours (piss and arrogance purely
    >> coincidental, I bet the poor *bastard* didn't even speak
    >> English) t.

    > Who Stevo? Wasn't he British? even so, maybe his brogue was
    > so strong it might have sounded like Vietnamese =O

    No, Pissarro, the French painter.

    thanatoid, May 5, 2007
  12. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Muse Groops <> wrote in

    <SNIP>

    >>> Pissarro-ely Yours (piss and arrogance purely
    >>> coincidental, I bet the poor *bastard* didn't even speak
    >>> English) t.

    >> Who Stevo? Wasn't he British? even so, maybe his brogue was
    >> so strong it might have sounded like Vietnamese =O

    > No, Pissarro, the French painter.

    How http://tinyurl.com/y674pp How http://tinyurl.com/y674pp

    -OMC

    Muse Groops, May 5, 2007