BIZTALK/ CONTRACT/ BOSTON AREA

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by OMNI GROUP, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    BIZTALK/ CONTRACT/ BOSTON AREA

    Immediate Start

    4 months+

    Contractor Pays Expenses

    We need an experienced BizTalk developer for some new development and some

    maintenance. This person must also have excellent verbal and written skills.

    If interested and qualified, answer the six questions below, email the
    answers

    WITH a resume to: .

    NO THIRD PARTY NO H1

    1.. BizTalk developing experience ------------yrs
    2.. BizTalk latest version -------------------------
    3.. Availability--------------------------------------
    4.. Citizenship Status -----------------------------
    5.. Rate (1099) -----------------------------------pr hr
    Contractor pays his own expenses.
    OMNI GROUP, Feb 10, 2006

  2. OMNI GROUP

    Consultant Guest

    i hav exelent verble and ritten skils! i was wandering if i culd hav thiss
    job?

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2006

  3. OMNI GROUP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i hav exelent verble and ritten skils! i was wandering if i culd hav thiss
    >job?

    u no nothin I (that is mee) no moor abt rittin skeels than u doo.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006
  4. OMNI GROUP

    MitchS Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >i hav exelent verble and ritten skils! i was wandering if i culd hav thiss
    >job?
    >

    > "OMNI GROUP" <> wrote in message
    >> OMNI GROUP
    >>

    >> 419-537-9447
    >>

    >> BIZTALK/ CONTRACT/ BOSTON AREA
    >>

    >> Immediate Start
    >>
    >> 4 months+
    >>
    >> Contractor Pays Expenses
    >>

    >> We need an experienced BizTalk developer for some new development and
    >> some
    >>
    >> maintenance. This person must also have excellent verbal and written
    >> skills.
    >>
    >> If interested and qualified, answer the six questions below, email the
    >> answers
    >>
    >> WITH a resume to: .
    >>

    >> NO THIRD PARTY NO H1
    >>

    >> 1.. BizTalk developing experience ------------yrs
    >> 2.. BizTalk latest version -------------------------
    >> 3.. Availability--------------------------------------
    >> 4.. Citizenship Status -----------------------------
    >> 5.. Rate (1099) -----------------------------------pr hr
    >> Contractor pays his own expenses.

    Yer hired. Employment begins immediately and you will receive your first
    paycheck of day old burgers next Friday. But remember you can only have two
    parties to celebrate as the poasting forbade the 3rd party.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  5. OMNI GROUP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Yer hired.

    wo6t abt mee?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006
  6. OMNI GROUP

    MitchS Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Yer hired.

    > wo6t abt mee?

    Well that depends on how many day old burgers are left onhand next Friday.
    I wouldn't want you to work for free.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  7. OMNI GROUP

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Yer hired.

    >> wo6t abt mee?

    > Well that depends on how many day old burgers are left onhand next
    > Friday. I wouldn't want you to work for free.

    It also depends on how many kids parties that you do. You have to dress up
    in the clown suit at least three times a week.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 10, 2006
  8. OMNI GROUP

    MitchS Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message

    > It also depends on how many kids parties that you do. You have to dress
    > up
    > in the clown suit at least three times a week.

    Now if you're going to suit up for me it's gonna be this one.

    http://www.autismwalk.org/site/Phot...Detail&PhotoID=64165&position=13&AlbumID=7373

    Oh, and if you want it tinyurl'd, then kindly do the needful.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  9. OMNI GROUP

    Stan Guest

    You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    grammar is improving.

    Stan, Feb 10, 2006
  10. OMNI GROUP

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    > grammar is improving.

    I though you wanted to be called Loretta?
    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006
  11. OMNI GROUP

    Consultant Guest

    i thawt i waz?

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2006
  12. OMNI GROUP

    >i thawt i waz?

    Apparantly, since I must have missed one so plonkworthy, that would be me.
    I must remedy the mistake now.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  13. OMNI GROUP

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Stan:

    > You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    > grammar is improving.

    hes not neither the most stupidest theirs othrs way more stupider so there

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  14. OMNI GROUP

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> It also depends on how many kids parties that you do. You have to
    >> dress up
    >> in the clown suit at least three times a week.

    > Now if you're going to suit up for me it's gonna be this one.
    >
    > http://www.autismwalk.org/site/PhotoAlbumUser?view=UserPhotoDetail&Phot
    > oID=64165&position=13&AlbumID=7373
    >
    > Oh, and if you want it tinyurl'd, then kindly do the needful.

    Is that Jarod before the CGI Subway uses on his commercials?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 11, 2006
  15. OMNI GROUP

    Lasher Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in

    > You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    > grammar is improving.

    It's "the most stupid". Did you not learn that since you haven't passed
    9th grade special education English?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 11, 2006
  16. OMNI GROUP

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    I <3 Subway.

    http://tinyurl.com/7gzzs

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Feb 11, 2006
  17. Lasher wrote:
    > "Stan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    >> grammar is improving.
    >>

    > It's "the most stupid". Did you not learn that since you haven't passed
    > 9th grade special education English?

    He passed? How many years did it take him?

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com
    Patrick Dickey, Feb 11, 2006
  18. OMNI GROUP

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "Stan" <> wrote in
    >
    >> You're the most stupidest of all the MCNGP jerks, but hey, at least your
    >> grammar is improving.
    >>

    > It's "the most stupid". Did you not learn that since you haven't passed
    > 9th grade special education English?

    the most stupidest.com is best thn most stupid.co.uk wit updates.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Feb 11, 2006