    Does anybody know if MS plans to upgrade module 2379 to BizTalk Server 2004
    (now it is 2000). BTS 2004 is a completely new product, it seems to be
    pretty useless to invest in BTS2000 training...
    Bas de Gier, May 8, 2005

  2. Bas,

    I agree: BT2000 is old, it sucks and is not worth investing time in,
    especially when you already know 2004.

    The BT2004 exam (74-135) currently is not an MCP exam. Read the blog posting
    by Scott Woodgate, the BT product manager, on this subject:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/scottwoo/archive/2005/01/17/354647.aspx

    Cheers,

    Pieter de Bruin

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, May 10, 2005

  3. Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier Guest

    Hmm, that sucks... Ridiculous that the BTS 2000 still contributes to this
    certification.
    Thanks for the link, Pieter!

    Bas
    Bas de Gier, May 10, 2005