    Best regards

    Sam Vanhoutte
    CODit Belgium
    Sam Vanhoutte, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Sam Vanhoutte

    KB555375 Guest

    The new developer cert is not the same as the old MCSD, although there may
    be exams to upgrade. If you try to register an exam at VUE, you will notice
    that there is a new beta exam called 071-528, TS: Microsoft .NET Framework
    2.0 - Web-based Client Development. You can find information about the exam
    at the following link:

    Under the section Credit Toward Certification, you can find the name of one
    of the new certifications.

    "Sam Vanhoutte" <>

    KB555375, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Sam Vanhoutte

    Mark Monster Guest

    Hello Sam,

    I think that certificating for BizTalk 2000 isn't useful to do. But MCSD
    has a lot of value for most people. You can get your MCSD and do the Partner
    Certification for BizTalk 2004, and you will have a very nice combination
    of certifications.

    Regards,

    Mark Monster

    Mark Monster, Oct 18, 2005