    Got pushed over to Bitstream this afternoon.....and so far it's going like a
    rocket.

    Download speeds are excellent.
    steve, Aug 19, 2005

  2. steve

    WhoMe Guest

    steve wrote:
    > Got pushed over to Bitstream this afternoon.....and so far it's going like a
    > rocket.
    >
    > Download speeds are excellent.

    Ahh Welcome to the DarkSide My Son

    I recomend

    Torrentspy
    Isohunter
    Torrentbox
    Piratebay

    WhoMe
    WhoMe, Aug 19, 2005

  3. steve

    Squirrel Guest

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:27:13 +1200, steve
    <> wrote:

    >Got pushed over to Bitstream this afternoon.....and so far it's going like a
    >rocket.
    >
    >Download speeds are excellent.

    I got so carried away with ABC I blew my gig limit and have been stuck
    on dial up speed for weeks. Be warned.

    Squirrel
    Squirrel, Aug 19, 2005
  4. steve

    Mutley Guest

    Squirrel <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:27:13 +1200, steve
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Got pushed over to Bitstream this afternoon.....and so far it's going like a
    >>rocket.
    >>
    >>Download speeds are excellent.
    >>

    >I got so carried away with ABC I blew my gig limit and have been stuck
    >on dial up speed for weeks. Be warned.
    >
    >Squirrel

    A Gig?? You need to up that to a 10Gig plan ASAP. Anyone who want
    to do more that download emails and a bit of surfing needs more that a
    Gig..
    Mutley, Aug 20, 2005
  5. steve

    Squirrel Guest

    On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:09:44 +1200, Mutley
    <> wrote:

    >Squirrel <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:27:13 +1200, steve
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Got pushed over to Bitstream this afternoon.....and so far it's going like a
    >>>rocket.
    >>>
    >>>Download speeds are excellent.
    >>>

    >>I got so carried away with ABC I blew my gig limit and have been stuck
    >>on dial up speed for weeks. Be warned.
    >>
    >>Squirrel
    >>

    >A Gig?? You need to up that to a 10Gig plan ASAP. Anyone who want
    >to do more that download emails and a bit of surfing needs more that a
    >Gig..

    normally that is all I do (and can afford) just got a bit greedy with
    torrents

    Squirrel
    Squirrel, Aug 20, 2005
  6. steve

    steve Guest

    Mutley wrote:

    > A Gig?? You need to up that to a 10Gig plan ASAP. Anyone who want
    > to do more that download emails and a bit of surfing needs more that a
    > Gig..

    Yeah....they offere me the 1GB plan and I laughed and wondered why anyone
    would want "broadband" they dare not use.
    steve, Aug 20, 2005
  7. steve

    Squirrel Guest

    On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:23:26 +1200, steve
    <> wrote:

    >Mutley wrote:
    >
    >> A Gig?? You need to up that to a 10Gig plan ASAP. Anyone who want
    >> to do more that download emails and a bit of surfing needs more that a
    >> Gig..

    >Yeah....they offere me the 1GB plan and I laughed and wondered why anyone
    >would want "broadband" they dare not use.

    I just want speed, fast newsgroups, quick downloads (occasionally) and
    freedom to use fone. 1gig at 24X dial up soeed (yeah right) is quite
    enough

    Squirrel
    Squirrel, Aug 20, 2005
  8. steve

    steve Guest

    Squirrel wrote:

    > On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:23:26 +1200, steve
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mutley wrote:
    >>
    >>> A Gig?? You need to up that to a 10Gig plan ASAP. Anyone who want
    >>> to do more that download emails and a bit of surfing needs more that a
    >>> Gig..

    >>Yeah....they offere me the 1GB plan and I laughed and wondered why anyone
    >>would want "broadband" they dare not use.
    >>

    > I just want speed, fast newsgroups, quick downloads (occasionally) and
    > freedom to use fone. 1gig at 24X dial up soeed (yeah right) is quite
    > enough
    >
    > Squirrel

    OK... :)

    That's fine by me.