  1. huck

    huck Guest

    How do i change an bitmap file to a jpg file= thanks for any help

    huck, Nov 22, 2003

  2. huck

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003

  3. huck wrote:

    > How do i change an bitmap file to a jpg file= thanks for any help

    There are a number of free conversion tools available....

    Any painting program (well, except for MS-Paint) should be able to load
    it up and either SAVE AS or EXPORT AS jpg, png, gif, etc....

    Some image viewers too: I use ACDSee and it does a good job.

    When in doubt, try checking www.download.com

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Depends on which OS your computer is running. Details, details!

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup