Bite me:

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jorge san Jose, Oct 17, 2007.

  1. Jorge san Jose, Oct 17, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Jorge san Jose

    Marcin Guest

    Marcin, Oct 17, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Jorge san Jose

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/17/07 4:16 PM, in article ff5ur4$7qq$, "Marcin"
    <> wrote:

    > U¿ytkownik "Jorge san Jose" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > news:...
    >> ...that's it:
    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616

    >
    >
    >
    > Nice photos especialy - all without flash,
    > personally I don't like flash light and don't use it too (maybe sometimes).
    >
    > These are my favorite photos: http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810643
    > and http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810644
    >

    Yeah. The blonde on the right has a nice body. Bet she works out regularly.

    Overall, the photos are very well done, as well...
    > Marcin
    > www.gorgolewski.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    George Kerby, Oct 17, 2007
    #3
  4. Jorge san Jose

    Jer Guest

    Jer, Oct 17, 2007
    #4
  5. Jorge san Jose

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/17/07 5:46 PM, in article , "Jer"
    <> wrote:

    > George Kerby wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >> On 10/17/07 4:16 PM, in article ff5ur4$7qq$, "Marcin"
    >> <> wrote:

    >
    >>> These are my favorite photos: http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810643
    >>> and http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810644
    >>>

    >> Yeah. The blonde on the right has a nice body. Bet she works out regularly.
    >>

    >
    >
    > Really? You using that new x-ray scanner at the airport to see through
    > all that clothing?
    >

    Naw. New Radeon special beta version video card. You should get one!
    George Kerby, Oct 17, 2007
    #5
  6. Jorge san Jose

    Chris Savage Guest

    On 2007-10-17, Jorge san Jose <> wrote:
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616
    >


    I thought it was the 1DmkIII that had the focus issues?

    --
    Chris Savage Kiss me. Or would you rather live in a
    Gateshead, UK land where the soap won't lather?
    - Billy Bragg
    Chris Savage, Oct 18, 2007
    #6
  7. Jorge san Jose

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Oct 18, 10:03 am, Chris Savage <>
    wrote:
    > On 2007-10-17, Jorge san Jose <> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616

    >
    > I thought it was the 1DmkIII that had the focus issues?


    I also would have expected more from that equipment. The guy's got a
    f/1.0 lens and ISO 3200 yet the indoor pics are still too dark.
    Must've been a dark room.

    Somebody needs a Gary Fong Lightsphere!
    Annika1980, Oct 18, 2007
    #7
  8. "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > Chris Savage wrote:
    >> On 2007-10-17, Jorge san Jose <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616

    >>
    >> I thought it was the 1DmkIII that had the focus issues?

    >
    > I also would have expected more from that equipment. The guy's got a
    > f/1.0 lens and ISO 3200 yet the indoor pics are still too dark.
    > Must've been a dark room.


    All the ones I saw were at ISO 400. He should have shot at 1600 unless he
    needs really enormous prints.

    But using a 1DsII with the 50/1.0 as a snapshot camera is rather overkill.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Oct 18, 2007
    #8
  9. Jorge san Jose

    acl Guest

    On Oct 17, 10:32 pm, "Jorge san Jose" <> wrote:
    > ...that's it:http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616



    Hey, if those galleries are yours, then this
    http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/cyprus
    is in Cyprus, not Greece (my browser here doesn't like greek fonts, so
    maybe that's what it says; in which case, ignore this).

    Some interesting shots in those galleries, also.
    acl, Oct 18, 2007
    #9
  10. Jorge san Jose

    acl Guest

    On Oct 18, 5:22 pm, acl <> wrote:
    > On Oct 17, 10:32 pm, "Jorge san Jose" <> wrote:
    >
    > > ...that's it:http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616

    >
    > Hey, if those galleries are yours, then thishttp://www.pbase.com/abulafia/cyprus


    Aha, it did not occur to me to look at then link which is in latin
    characters :)

    Good to know I was not hallucinating.
    acl, Oct 18, 2007
    #10
  11. David J. Littleboy wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >> Chris Savage wrote:
    >>> On 2007-10-17, Jorge san Jose <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616
    >>> I thought it was the 1DmkIII that had the focus issues?

    >> I also would have expected more from that equipment. The guy's got a
    >> f/1.0 lens and ISO 3200 yet the indoor pics are still too dark.
    >> Must've been a dark room.

    >
    > All the ones I saw were at ISO 400. He should have shot at 1600 unless he
    > needs really enormous prints.
    >
    > But using a 1DsII with the 50/1.0 as a snapshot camera is rather overkill.


    Those pix were two years ago; hopefully he's learned something since
    then. I esp. like http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810623 My theory
    is if you're going to ignore the horizon, do it up big! And what was
    that one about anyway? I mean, it's an o.k. derriere, but hardly stunning.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2007
    #11
  12. Marcin wrote:

    > Nice photos especialy - all without flash,
    > personally I don't like flash light and don't use it too (maybe
    > sometimes).
    > These are my favorite photos:
    > http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810643 and
    > http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810644


    These shots clearly demonstrate what a dog the 50/1 really is. There isn't
    a sharp image or one that is reasonably in focus. You might want to try a
    50/1.4 Nikkor for maximum performance.





    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 18, 2007
    #12
  13. Jorge san Jose

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/18/07 10:00 AM, in article
    , "David J. Littleboy"
    <> wrote:

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >> Chris Savage wrote:
    >>> On 2007-10-17, Jorge san Jose <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616
    >>>
    >>> I thought it was the 1DmkIII that had the focus issues?

    >>
    >> I also would have expected more from that equipment. The guy's got a
    >> f/1.0 lens and ISO 3200 yet the indoor pics are still too dark.
    >> Must've been a dark room.

    >
    > All the ones I saw were at ISO 400. He should have shot at 1600 unless he
    > needs really enormous prints.


    I was going to say the same thinjg. However, toward the end (dancefloor), he
    was using 1600 and 3200 ISO. Overall, I would have Cced to less yellow/green
    though. But I do like the idea of not overpowering with strobe.

    > But using a 1DsII with the 50/1.0 as a snapshot camera is rather overkill.
    >

    Lotsa dinero, maybe?

    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan
    >
    >
    George Kerby, Oct 18, 2007
    #13
  14. Jorge san Jose

    Ray Fischer Guest

    George Kerby <> wrote:
    >On 10/17/07 4:16 PM, in article ff5ur4$7qq$, "Marcin"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> U¿ytkownik "Jorge san Jose" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >> news:...
    >>> ...that's it:
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Nice photos especialy - all without flash,
    >> personally I don't like flash light and don't use it too (maybe sometimes).
    >>
    >> These are my favorite photos: http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810643
    >> and http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810644
    >>

    >Yeah. The blonde on the right has a nice body. Bet she works out regularly.


    Another one of your usual high-class contributions.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Oct 19, 2007
    #14
  15. Jorge san Jose

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/18/07 10:52 PM, in article 471829ef$0$14144$,
    "Ray Fischer" <> wrote:

    > George Kerby <> wrote:
    >> On 10/17/07 4:16 PM, in article ff5ur4$7qq$, "Marcin"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> U¿ytkownik "Jorge san Jose" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >>> news:...
    >>>> ...that's it:
    >>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/51810616
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Nice photos especialy - all without flash,
    >>> personally I don't like flash light and don't use it too (maybe sometimes).
    >>>
    >>> These are my favorite photos: http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810643
    >>> and http://www.pbase.com/abulafia/image/51810644
    >>>

    >> Yeah. The blonde on the right has a nice body. Bet she works out regularly.

    >
    > Another one of your usual high-class contributions.


    Another piece of shit post from a Socialist Girly-Boy.

    700+ posts about abortion in a photography group - YOU are the one to
    criticize others' observations.

    S.T.F.U. , trollmeister.
    George Kerby, Oct 19, 2007
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Fred
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,544
    Martin Bilgrav
    Dec 12, 2003
  2. Mills
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,170
    George
    Jul 2, 2003
  3. Wolfman6
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    650
    Wolfman6
    Jul 21, 2005
  4. BG250

    Next card format to bite the dust?

    BG250, Sep 28, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    258
    George
    Oct 5, 2004
  5. Replies:
    13
    Views:
    503
    Mr Undeniably Sluttish
    Dec 27, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page