    I am new to .shn trading and was wondering on the average, how long a
    typical hour and a half concert should take to download over a cable
    modem?
    Warren Barr, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Warren Barr

    AdamC Guest

    "Warren Barr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am new to .shn trading and was wondering on the average, how long a
    > typical hour and a half concert should take to download over a cable
    > modem?

    I can usually download a 200MB+ MPG4 file on Bit Torrent with a good
    connection in like 15 minutes at 250+kbp/s. I've been downloading Viva La
    Bam episodes from the same person everytime and they are half hour shows (20
    min without commercials) so that gives you an idea. It depends on the other
    persons connection.

    Adam
    AdamC, Nov 26, 2003