    firewall. I wonder, is it any good ? Momentarily i have installed Norton
    firewall, so i wonder, should i dump Norton or disable bitdefender's
    firewall?

    SleeperMan, Jul 23, 2004

  2. SleeperMan

    Anonymous Guest

    "SleeperMan" <> wrote in news:9kfMc.515$F6.97610
    @news.siol.net:

    > I just installed Bitdefender antivirus and from i see, it has built in
    > firewall. I wonder, is it any good ? Momentarily i have installed Norton
    > firewall, so i wonder, should i dump Norton or disable bitdefender's
    > firewall?

    Use neither. I would recommend you use Kerio personal firewall instead.
    Its free and provides better security and uses fewer resources than both
    NPF and BDF.
    www.kerio.com

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    Visit my computer security website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

    Anonymous, Aug 11, 2004