    70-218 would qualify as electives, for me to complete my
    mcse.

    thank you in advance.

    zack, Oct 10, 2003

  2. zack

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 23:30:36 -0700, zack wrote:

    > currently i have passed
    >
    > 70-270
    > 70-215
    > 70-216
    > 70-217
    > 70-219
    >
    > i only need 2 electives and was wondering if
    >
    > 70-220 and
    > 70-218 would qualify as electives, for me to complete my mcse.
    >
    > thank you in advance.

    Wasn't the answer to your question on a braindump ? You might have
    problems then...

    Andy Foster, Oct 10, 2003

  3. zack

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Oct 10, 2003
  4. zack

    zack Guest

    >Wasn't the answer to your question on a braindump ? You

    might have
    >problems then...
    >.

    now im confused about what you are talking about Andy, if
    you are being sarcastic then keep your dumb azz comments
    to yourself, i dont have much time to waste on people
    like you because im trying to study for these freeking
    tests. if i had alot of free time like you then maybe id
    be up in here being a dick like you, but im not a dick
    and i dont have free time so i am not you (puss).

    i happen to be a systems engineer for the U.S. Naval NMCI
    contract that has the biggest active directory in the
    world (2.5 million users), we also have the largest proxy
    cache array running behind 3 Big-IP's (you'd be lucky to
    find a company that uses 1 Big-IP). Im not a Tier 1,2, or
    3 but a Level 4 Admin, so before you go thinking that I
    need to cheat and use braindumps you better check yo-self
    fool, I know more about Windows then you.

    zack, Oct 10, 2003
  5. zack

    Lady Guest

    Those two tests will give you both the MCSA 2000 and the MCSE 2000.

    If you take the 70-218 test first, you'll get your MCSA first. Otherwise,
    you'll earn them both at the same time.

    Lady, Oct 10, 2003
  6. zack

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > now im confused about what you are talking about Andy, if
    > you are being sarcastic then keep your dumb azz comments
    > to yourself, i dont have much time to waste on people
    > like you because im trying to study for these freeking
    > tests. if i had alot of free time like you then maybe id
    > be up in here being a dick like you, but im not a dick
    > and i dont have free time so i am not you (puss).
    >
    > i happen to be a systems engineer for the U.S. Naval NMCI
    > contract that has the biggest active directory in the
    > world (2.5 million users), we also have the largest proxy
    > cache array running behind 3 Big-IP's (you'd be lucky to
    > find a company that uses 1 Big-IP). Im not a Tier 1,2, or
    > 3 but a Level 4 Admin, so before you go thinking that I
    > need to cheat and use braindumps you better check yo-self
    > fool, I know more about Windows then you.

    The world's largest domain structure has an uncertified turdmonger running
    their systems? The world's in trouble now...

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 10, 2003
  7. zack

    lisa Guest

    >The world's largest domain structure has an uncertified
    turdmonger running
    >their systems? The world's in trouble now...
    >

    >.

    the world got into trouble when windows was invented, u
    are idiots for using windows, u are suckers learning a
    sucker O.S.

    u are turmonger sucker!

    lisa, Oct 10, 2003
  8. zack

    Jtyc Guest

    > the world got into trouble when windows was invented, u
    > are idiots for using windows, u are suckers learning a
    > sucker O.S.

    I use an Apple IIgs.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2003
  9. "lisa" <> wrote in message
    > >The world's largest domain structure has an uncertified

    > turdmonger running
    > >their systems? The world's in trouble now...

    > the world got into trouble when windows was invented, u
    > are idiots for using windows, u are suckers learning a
    > sucker O.S.
    >
    > u are turmonger sucker!

    My ex-wife's name is Lisa. I am convinced that this is her.

    --
    Fris "I'm not Lisa, my name is Julie." beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 10, 2003
  10. zack

    zack Guest

    >The world's largest domain structure has an uncertified

    turdmonger running
    >their systems? The world's in trouble now...
    >

    >.

    Ken you are a dick too for having so much time to make fun
    of others. FYI I dont think that an MCSE cert says much
    nowadays but i am doing it so that my company will give me
    a 15000$ bonus a year(you know education is still a good
    thing now-a-days) but I guess you dont catch on to that
    concept because your comments are so childish.

    I forgot to mention that My primary discipline is Cisco
    networks, yes I am a CCIE (I dont think you know what that
    is because you are uneducated). Like I said I am only
    getting certified for the bonus.

    BTW. the worlds largest directory structure does not have
    an uncertified "Win-Blows" Tech administering it. It has a
    more then qualified CCIE getting paid 130k.

    zack, Oct 10, 2003
  11. zack

    fuku Guest

    hahaha a kid hahahaha

    fuku, Oct 10, 2003
  12. zack

    Jtyc Guest

    > hahaha a kid hahahaha

    Oh yeah?! You should see me play Balance of Power on it! I can dominate
    the world!

    great game btw...

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2003
  13. zack

    Maestro Guest

    I'm not quite sure why you think you know more than him
    based on one post, but hey...

    Not every one knows what NMCI (Navy and Marine Corps
    Intranet) stands for so touting that as credentials means
    absolutely nothing to most of the readers here. And, even
    though the NMCI project is global (almost) in nature you
    most likely work a very small isolated portion of it, say
    one base maybe (no big deal here). In my opinion being
    involved with the NMCI project does not give you any
    credible bragging rights. I'm convinced that EDS has no
    idea what they're doing, or at best is just starting to
    get a handle on the project... two years into it!

    Finally, if you are an engineer why is it that you don't
    know that you can go to Microsoft's website and get an
    authoritive answer to your question. Although I don't
    always agree with the methods the responders here use I do
    agree that too often too many people post questions that
    they can answer themselves. Posting those question here
    only leaves the impression that you expect others to do
    you foot work for you.

    Maestro, Oct 10, 2003
  14. zack

    Rick Guest

    Very eloquently put Maestro. I resisted commenting on this however you have
    managed to sum up my entire train of thought.

    Thank you

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Oct 10, 2003
  15. zack

    Flicker Guest

    my friend is a system engineer working for Navy in San Diego, CA. In my
    opinion she has the knowledge of 2 years behind. She is doing a 5 year
    project that many people can complete in 6 months. Who cares? She said
    that everyone is doing that speed, what the heck I am fast for? Last year I
    saw a new powerful PC at her home. She told me that her boss gave it to her
    because it was part of a fund. If they can't find a way to spend the fund
    then next year the fund would be smaller.

    my $0.02

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003