    is an eyesore. also we have a birdcrap problem.if you have any suggestions
    please let us know. I have been told an owl scares birds away permantly if
    one could be hung up un the area where they roost. thanks JEFF AND DEAN

    Guest, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    ICee Guest

    wrote:
    > just a note to see if the bottom 8 foot of the pole could be painted
    > as it is an eyesore.

    Sure, go ahead and paint it, just stay away from lime green.

    > also we have a birdcrap problem.if you have any
    > suggestions please let us know. I have been told an owl scares birds
    > away permantly if one could be hung up un the area where they roost.
    > thanks JEFF AND DEAN

    I'll come right over with my shotgun to take care of those dirty birds.

    ICee, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.remington.com/firearms/shotguns/sp10syn.htm

    Harrison, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    olfart Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > just a note to see if the bottom 8 foot of the pole could be painted as

    it
    > is an eyesore. also we have a birdcrap problem.if you have any suggestions
    > please let us know. I have been told an owl scares birds away permantly if
    > one could be hung up un the area where they roost. thanks JEFF AND DEAN

    I don't want anyone painting my pole. However it would be OK if you turned
    the pole around so the bottom 8 feet would be at the top where you wouldn't
    see it.
    As far as the birdcrap it concerned I would prefer you save it in plastic
    bags and I will pick it up one a month since I have been selling the stuff
    on eBay with good results.
    As for the Owl - if you think birdcrap is bad - you haven't lived until you
    have smelled Owl crap.

    olfart, Feb 9, 2004
  5. It was on Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:43:02 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that columbusautomart wrote:

    > just a note to see if the bottom 8 foot of the pole could be painted as
    > it is an eyesore.

    Vat? Vie do you vant to paint ze bottom 8 feet of Mrs. Zrbnewsky? Mien
    you, until you tole me, I thought she onlee had 2 like evryone else.

    > also we have a birdcrap problem.if you have any suggestions please let
    > us know.

    Look, if you painted the thing 'Birdshit Yellow' no one wuld be any the
    wiser!

    > I have been told an owl scares birds away permantly if one could be hung
    > up un the area where they roost. thanks JEFF AND DEAN

    Hang an owl? What did it do?

    --
    leafnode filter file:
    ^Path:.*mail2news - ^Path:.*nym.alias.net ;

    William Poaster, Feb 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    subscriber Guest

    Hi:
    If you can find a small rubber snake replica and place it near the
    top or close to the role, the birds will leave and not come back. This will
    not harm them either.

    subscriber, Feb 10, 2004