Bird Sounds

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gary Edstrom, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. Gary Edstrom

    Gary Edstrom Guest

    Gary Edstrom, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Gary Edstrom

    Roy G Guest

    "Gary Edstrom" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > So what do bird sounds have to do with this group?
    > View the following video clip and find out.
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4680269528301603439
    > Be sure to listen to the entire clip.
    >
    > Gary

    It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
    Malware is a pain in the arse.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Gary Edstrom

    Steve Guest

    > It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
    > Malware is a pain in the arse.
    >
    > Roy G

    its google you muppet
    Steve, Jun 30, 2006
  4. Gary Edstrom

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-06-30, Steve <> wrote:

    >> It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
    >> Malware is a pain in the arse.
    >>
    >> Roy G
    >>

    > its google you muppet

    And if you use firefox then you don't need to worry about malware from
    Internet sites...

    --
    Petri Lopia :: lid
    StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.
    Petri Lopia, Jun 30, 2006
  5. Gary Edstrom

    Pete D Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message

    >> It may seem tough, but I never use links provided by people I don't know.
    >> Malware is a pain in the arse.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > its google you muppet

    And it is a very interesting video. I looked at a few more and especially
    liked the Latvian 4WDing.
    Pete D, Jul 1, 2006
  6. Gary Edstrom

    MB Guest

    Thanks for pointing out that link. Sensational!
    MB, Jul 2, 2006