    The advantage would be that no blind is necessary. What type of camera
    would be best? Are there any digital cameras with special features
    that would be especially suited to this?

    Dean Keaton, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Dean Keaton

    Jim Carter Guest

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:10:09 -0700, Dean Keaton
    <> wrote:

    >The advantage would be that no blind is necessary. What type of camera
    >would be best? Are there any digital cameras with special features
    >that would be especially suited to this?

    I do much the same thing here with a Canon SD430. The WiFi
    allows you to view on a laptop what is "seen" by the lens. Many
    other good features. Cost is $299.99 CDN at The Source.

    If you choose to purchase this camera then download the driver
    file either from the support sites in Australia or New Zealand;
    the drivers available from North American sources do not work.

    Jim Carter, Sep 2, 2007

  3. Dean Keaton

    cjcampbell Guest

    On Sep 2, 12:10 pm, Dean Keaton <> wrote:
    > The advantage would be that no blind is necessary. What type of camera
    > would be best? Are there any digital cameras with special features
    > that would be especially suited to this?

    Oh, yeah. Bats, too. Some of the DSLRs have almost unlimited options,
    including wi-fi remote control, infrared beam tripped shutter, time
    lapse -- whatever you want. You still might want some sort of shelter
    for the camera and even a blind to help you set it up.

    cjcampbell, Sep 3, 2007