    I really hope that you enjoy birds as much as I do! If your Polish and know
    this program called Gadu-Gadu, well then call me at 7109028 thats my
    Gadu-Gadu number.

    Tomasz Benedyct Lugowski, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Tomasz Benedyct Lugowski wrote:
    > Every one has there own word about birds don't they well then I have my own
    > also. Birds are the smartest and even the most smartest birds in the world.
    > That is what I think. Birds saved so much lives through all hese years. We
    > need to thank birds! E - mail me back with a response! My e- mail is
    > you could also visit my Polish / English website at
    > www.finsy.blog.onet.pl
    >
    > I really hope that you enjoy birds as much as I do! If your Polish and know
    > this program called Gadu-Gadu, well then call me at 7109028 thats my
    > Gadu-Gadu number.

    I saw Robin Williams on TV last night. He was talking about keeping a
    parrot in the bedroom. One day a neighbor dropped by and said "What a
    pretty bird". The parrot yelled out "NOT IN THE ASS, NOT IN THE ASS." It
    followed up with "Polly wants a dildo".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Tomasz Benedyct Lugowski

    Guest

    , Jul 12, 2007
  4. Bucky Breeder, Jul 12, 2007