    It's a celeron 800mhz machine
    thanks
    Michael

    Isildur, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Isildur

    HF Guest

    Use a Windows 98 boot disk.Start with CDrom support and when you have
    booted to the A: prompt change drives to what your cdrom normally is plus
    one letter.Then type Setup and press Enter,Also take a look at
    www.computerhope.com for more info on bios. Also the Bios Survival Giude
    website.

    HF, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Isildur

    Thor Guest

    F1, F2, or F10(usually compaq) and DEL, or ESC are the usual things to try.

    Thor, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Ctrl Alt S works on my machine

    John Montgomery, Nov 20, 2003