Bios

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alexander Scott Hamilton, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. I went in to the bios to speed up the chip in winxp pro but I lost sound?
    Anybody got any ideas why this should be? cheers.
    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Guest

    "Alexander Scott Hamilton" <> wrote in message
    > I went in to the bios to speed up the chip in winxp pro but I lost sound?
    > Anybody got any ideas why this should be? cheers.

    What motherboard you got?

    --

    Back of the net
    www.14si.karoo.net
    G©, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    John Holmes Guest

    Alexander Scott Hamilton came up with this:

    > I went in to the bios to speed up the chip in winxp pro but I lost sound?
    > Anybody got any ideas why this should be? cheers.

    If you could be just a little bit more vague, someone here could help you.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Harrison Guest

    You have overclocked the system in excess of 340.29 m / s (at sea
    level).

    Harrison, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Bill Guest

    > I went in to the bios to speed up the chip in winxp pro but I lost sound?
    > Anybody got any ideas why this should be? cheers.
    >
    > Not knowing what you were doing possibly has something to with it. Tip

    for the future, ask first, then play.

    Bill
    Bill, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message

    > "Alexander Scott Hamilton" <> wrote in message
    > > I went in to the bios to speed up the chip in winxp pro but I lost

    sound?
    > > Anybody got any ideas why this should be? cheers.
    > >
    > > Not knowing what you were doing possibly has something to with it. Tip

    > for the future, ask first, then play.
    >
    > Bill

    LOL.

    --