    Andy Petro Guest

    How can I find out if my Bios allows me to boot from a Smart Disk USB
    drive.

    Andy Petro, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:

    > How can I find out if my Bios allows me to boot from a Smart Disk USB
    > drive.

    Option 1: Read the motherboard/bios manual.

    Option 2: Go into BIOS configuration setup and check out the settings
    that can be enabled.

    Option 3: Provide more information about the motherboard, such as its
    make and model, revision number, make/model/version of bios, etc., and
    someone who knows the answer will respond.
    Mistoffolees, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    Vanguard Guest

    "Andy Petro" wrote in message
    > How can I find out if my Bios allows me to boot from a Smart Disk USB
    > drive.

    Go into the BIOS and see what devices are listed in the boot order
    option (although it might be called something else for selecting the
    boot device).

    Another beta Teranews users willing to spam on their behalf.
    Vanguard, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    Plato Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:

    > How can I find out if my Bios allows me to boot from a Smart Disk USB
    > drive.

    Tough question. Some bios's will actually tell you. Some bios's you have
    to set for "external disk" for example. There is no standard yet for
    your question.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 7, 2007