    How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines? I cant
    see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I cant see how I
    would connect the replacement.
    brandon, Apr 11, 2005

  2. brandon

    Gordon Guest

    brandon wrote:
    > How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines? I cant
    > see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I cant see how I
    > would connect the replacement.

    I would suggest that if that is how you see "upgrading" the BIOS that
    you don't even *think* about doing it unless you have got access to
    someone who can do it for you. Incorrect BIOS upgrading can under some
    circumstances, render your computer un-bootable.
    Gordon, Apr 11, 2005

  3. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines?
    > I cant see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I cant
    > see how I would connect the replacement.

    You , and you're fuckarsed mentality fucking about with a BIOS upgrade will
    kill your machine deader that a fucking door knob. If it isn't fucking broke
    don't fucking fix it, you toothless cockeyed **** !

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  4. brandon

    brandon Guest

    "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    > brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >
    >> How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines?
    >> I cant see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I cant
    >> see how I would connect the replacement.

    > You , and you're fuckarsed mentality fucking about with a BIOS upgrade
    > will kill your machine deader that a fucking door knob. If it isn't
    > fucking broke don't fucking fix it, you toothless cockeyed **** !
    >
    > --
    > Mhzjunkie
    >
    > 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    > GOTO 1
    > END

    PCGamer recommends bios upgrades for fixing instability issues.I think they
    probably know more about the subject than you.
    brandon, Apr 11, 2005
  5. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines?
    >>> I cant see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I
    >>> cant see how I would connect the replacement.

    >> You , and you're fuckarsed mentality fucking about with a BIOS
    >> upgrade will kill your machine deader that a fucking door knob. If
    >> it isn't fucking broke don't fucking fix it, you toothless cockeyed
    >> **** ! --
    >> Mhzjunkie
    >>
    >> 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    >> GOTO 1
    >> END
    >>

    > PCGamer recommends bios upgrades for fixing instability issues.I
    > think they probably know more about the subject than you.

    **** you and PCGamer. If you're having instability issues, is more than
    likely due to your pure fuckwittery.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  6. brandon

    brandon Guest

    "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    > brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >
    >> "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >>> brandon spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    >>> You , and you're fuckarsed mentality fucking about with a BIOS
    >>> upgrade will kill your machine deader that a fucking door knob. If
    >>> it isn't fucking broke don't fucking fix it, you toothless cockeyed
    >>> **** ! --
    >>> Mhzjunkie
    >>>
    >>> 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    >>> GOTO 1
    >>> END
    >>>

    >> PCGamer recommends bios upgrades for fixing instability issues.I
    >> think they probably know more about the subject than you.

    > **** you and PCGamer. If you're having instability issues, is more than
    > likely due to your pure fuckwittery.
    >
    > --
    > Mhzjunkie
    >
    > 1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    > GOTO 1
    > END

    I doubt you have even read PCGamer have you?
    Try reading it before you start spouting your abuse on here.
    brandon, Apr 11, 2005
  7. brandon

    neville Guest

    Might be your processor getting too hot .I had the same problem and it
    fucked my games up big time.I dont now exactly what or where a bios is but
    you can probably replace it as with most things in a computer.

    neville, Apr 11, 2005
  8. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > I dont now exactly what or where a bios
    > is but you can probably replace it as with most things in a computer.

    PMFL !!!! The fucking blind taking the blind by the fucking hand !!!

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH !!!!!

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  9. brandon

    Rob D Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    >I dont now exactly what or where a bios is but you can probably replace it
    >as with most things in a computer.

    teeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROFLMFARO!
    Rob D, Apr 11, 2005
  10. brandon

    neville Guest

    Its perfectly alright to replace bits on your computer so long as you back
    up your files first.
    So **** you.

    neville, Apr 11, 2005
  11. brandon

    Old Gringo Guest

    brandon wrote:
    > How do I upgrade my bios as recommended in certain gaming magazines? I cant
    > see how to replace it. If I take it off the motherboard I cant see how I
    > would connect the replacement.

    Best bet, check with the MoBo Mfg. Mine says if it's working leave
    it alone. Which I did. Good Luck.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 11, 2005
  12. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> I dont now exactly what or where a bios
    >>> is but you can probably replace it as with most things in a
    >>> computer.

    >> PMFL !!!! The fucking blind taking the blind by the fucking hand !!!
    >>
    >> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH !!!!!

    > Its perfectly alright to replace bits on your computer so long as you
    > back up your files first.
    > So **** you.

    No, **** you ! You mindless fucking empty headed **** ! Replace fucking bits
    all you like, you ****-brained one neuron sporting clump of whores
    afterbirth. The fucking BIOS is flashable, as well as replaceable. But
    there's no way in holy land the pair of you two fuckwitted snot dripping,
    drool dropping, arm flailing fucker's needs be set loose on it.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  13. brandon

    neville Guest

    As I said ,you can take it out and replace it if you now where it is and
    have the right tool.
    Thats what I was saying.And make sure you back up your saved games folders.

    neville, Apr 11, 2005
  14. brandon

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Visit your mobo manu.web site
    Get it wrong and your sys will not boot

    MrGrumpy, Apr 11, 2005
  15. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > As I said ,you can take it out and replace it if you now where it is
    > and have the right tool.
    > Thats what I was saying.And make sure you back up your saved games
    > folders.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA !!!!

    **** me running backwards !!

    PMFSL !!!

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  16. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > As I said ,you can take it out and replace it if you now where it is
    > and have the right tool.
    > Thats what I was saying.And make sure you back up your saved games
    > folders.

    Look and see here Nibble. Theirs no need to be prying the BIOS IC from the
    mainboard unless some 'expert' such as yourself flashes the BIOS with the
    incorrect one, or gets tired of watching the words fly by, and powers it
    down in the middle of the flash.

    I might no should even tell you this, but usually the manufacture of your
    mainboard releases updated BIOS file, which can be flashed over the BIOS
    version you currently have. The BIOS is a flashable EPROM chip. If you must
    **** about with it, and destroy your mainboard, then do a search of your
    mainboard manufactures website for BIOS updates.

    But don't say you wasn't WARNED. You flash it with the wrong one, and 99% of
    the time, your clearly fucked. You mainboards mind will be in the same shape
    your own mind is right at this time, fucked. Even the mainboard revisions
    make a difference in BIOS version's you can safely flash your board with.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 11, 2005
  17. brandon

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:51:17 +0100, "brandon"
    <> wrote:

    >PCGamer recommends bios upgrades for fixing instability issues.I think they
    >probably know more about the subject than you.

    What instability issue are you having? And as many others have said,
    if you don't know HOW to upgrade your BIOS, don't.

    Evan Platt, Apr 11, 2005
  18. brandon

    fine @itude. Guest

    Mhzjunkie wrote on 11-04-05 08:30 :
    > neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >
    >>As I said ,you can take it out and replace it if you now where it is
    >>and have the right tool.
    >>Thats what I was saying.And make sure you back up your saved games
    >>folders.

    > BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA !!!!
    > **** me running backwards !!
    > PMFSL !!!

    now, now, now, Mhzjunke... 'neville' is just trying to be helpful and
    people should, in turn, offer a useful solution for him and the OP, to wit:

    Neville -- you are correct, the right tool for this -- in the case of
    the OP and of course for you -- is the round end of a 32oz Ball Peen
    hammer. couple of good shots to the MB, and one good swing to the
    monitor should fix everything. you should try this at your next
    opportunity.
    fine @itude., Apr 11, 2005
  19. brandon

    neville Guest

    If you **** up putting the new bios in then you can just get another one and
    start again, dipshit.Its only a chip after all as you said.Stop making
    mountains out of molehills.

    neville, Apr 11, 2005
  20. brandon

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> neville spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> As I said ,you can take it out and replace it if you now where it is
    >>> and have the right tool.
    >>> Thats what I was saying.And make sure you back up your saved games
    >>> folders.

    >> Look and see here Nibble. Theirs no need to be prying the BIOS IC
    >> from the mainboard unless some 'expert' such as yourself flashes the
    >> BIOS with the incorrect one, or gets tired of watching the words fly
    >> by, and powers it down in the middle of the flash.
    >>
    >> I might no should even tell you this, but usually the manufacture of
    >> your mainboard releases updated BIOS file, which can be flashed over
    >> the BIOS version you currently have. The BIOS is a flashable EPROM
    >> chip. If you must **** about with it, and destroy your mainboard,
    >> then do a search of your mainboard manufactures website for BIOS
    >> updates. But don't say you wasn't WARNED. You flash it with the wrong
    >> one,
    >> and 99% of the time, your clearly fucked. You mainboards mind will
    >> be in the same shape your own mind is right at this time, fucked.
    >> Even the mainboard revisions make a difference in BIOS version's you
    >> can safely flash your board with.

    > If you **** up putting the new bios in then you can just get another
    > one and start again, dipshit.Its only a chip after all as you
    > said.Stop making mountains out of molehills.

    A talented, or non talented brain surgeon should forcefully rip what little
    brains you have from your head, and beat it with a fucking stick.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
    GOTO 1