    Upgrading a bios on an older machine that does not have a 'flash utility' to
    me is a scary proposition. Anyone remember how? I know that you need to copy
    some files to a floppy..then? Thanks
    Rod Long, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Rod Long

    cc0275012 Guest

    How do you know the bios is flashable ?

    cc0275012, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Rod Long

    Pooh_Bear Guest

    Hi there..I found on the net awhile ago how to flash a bios the easy way by
    running a bat file to do the update with the flash utility and the upgrade.
    This was a very easy way of doing it, just run the bat from dos ...and no
    user input needed at all, alas no fuss and a sure fire way of getting the
    job done.

    cheers Pooh Bear
    If you would like the files just email me :

    Pooh_Bear, Sep 19, 2004