    how to turn it ON. Any suggestions?
    Thanks for your help.
    John Chenis Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

    John Chenis, May 30, 2004

  2. John Chenis

    bearman Guest

    "John Chenis" <> wrote in message
    news:40ba5454$0$3148$...
    > Hi All,
    > I have a Sony Vaio notebook PCG-FX240 and would like to change the boot
    > sequence to the CD ROM. When the unit starts, I depress F2 which gets me
    > into the bios setup. I go to BOOT section and I see CD ROM but don't know
    > how to turn it ON. Any suggestions?
    > Thanks for your help.
    > John Chenis Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

    On my system, Pageup/Page down changes the values.

    Bearman

    bearman, May 30, 2004

  3. John Chenis

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    On my bios the - and + keys change the values.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 30, 2004
  4. John Chenis

    Trent© Guest

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 17:38:26 -0400, "John Chenis" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >I have a Sony Vaio notebook PCG-FX240 and would like to change the boot
    >sequence to the CD ROM. When the unit starts, I depress F2 which gets me
    >into the bios setup. I go to BOOT section and I see CD ROM but don't know
    >how to turn it ON. Any suggestions?

    What else does it say? We need more of a description of what yer
    lookin' at.

    Remember to honor our troops...past and present.

    And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

    Trent©

    Trent©, May 31, 2004