    should be 2800 can anyone advise on this problem please?
    thanks in advance
    Cineman

    cineman, Nov 10, 2005

  2. cineman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:07:41 GMT, "cineman"
    <48.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >A mate has installed new motherboard winfast k7s741gxmg and reinstalled
    >winxp pro sp2 his bios is reporting an amd athlon xp processor as 1800 which
    >should be 2800 can anyone advise on this problem please?
    >thanks in advance

    Crap, are you retarded?

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2005

  3. cineman quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    > A mate has installed new motherboard winfast k7s741gxmg and reinstalled
    > winxp pro sp2 his bios is reporting an amd athlon xp processor as 1800
    > which should be 2800 can anyone advise on this problem please?
    > thanks in advance
    > Cineman

    Why don't you post this same question a few more times?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 10, 2005
  4. cineman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:44:13 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    >Why don't you post this same question a few more times?

    Bite your tongue. He probably will.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Evan Platt quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:44:13 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Why don't you post this same question a few more times?

    > Bite your tongue. He probably will.

    Yup, and after about 5-6 more identical posts, he'll whine that nobody wants
    to help him.

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 11, 2005
  6. cineman

    Plato Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Why don't you post this same question a few more times?

    Some people who use "chat" all time think this is also "chat"

    Plato, Nov 11, 2005
  7. cineman

    The Prophecy Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Evan Platt quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:44:13 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why don't you post this same question a few more times?

    >> Bite your tongue. He probably will.
    >>

    > Yup, and after about 5-6 more identical posts, he'll whine that
    > nobody wants to help him.

    my bet is on only 3 more posts...

    --
    Windows XP -
    A 64 bit upgrade to a 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on

    The Prophecy, Nov 11, 2005
  8. cineman

    cineman Guest

    Mu apologies to all who replied.
    And yhanks for the assistance.
    Unfortunately no messages were showing up from me, and was getting error
    messages that these posts on this subject were not able to be sent.
    obviously they were though the error message gave a code ,if I recall
    correctly which was error 4041 or something similar ( ia have been to sleep
    since then) After about three or four tries all giving this error message I
    gave up.
    tried again tonight then found all the messages had actually gone through
    and found the very helpful replies.
    thanks
    and sorry about multiple postings.
    cineman