    give me some advice on what the problem.
    Many thanks
    Robert

    Robert, Jul 12, 2004

  2. > When I booted my PC it didnt ask for my password..
    > So I pressed the delet button to activate a new password and i t now takes
    > me into safe mode.

    What is "safe mode" and have you checked the system manual for information?

    > I also cant use the keyboard to continue.

    Does the BIOS not detect the keyboard on boot?

    > Can anybody give me some advice on what the problem.

    You should consider an upgrade:

    http://www.apple.com/powermac/
    http://www.pc.ibm.com/uk/workstations/

    Alexander Rogge, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    No as I have said,the bios is not recognsing the keyboard.
    Regards
    Robert

    Robert, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Robert

    KungFusion Guest

    Robert wrote:

    > No as I have said,the bios is not recognsing the keyboard.

    Various manufacturers have means of reseting the BIOS
    to default settings. That will usually get you back to
    where the PC will at least work. Either check online
    for a support page for your PC or call their support
    line and ask if there's a switch or jumper that can
    reset BIOS defaults.

    --

    "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
    Woody Allen

    KungFusion, Jul 12, 2004