    Can someone tell me how to reset the Bios from a Dell Poweredge
    1300 ????

    , Mar 6, 2007

  2. Demolitio Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to reset the Bios from a Dell Poweredge
    > 1300 ????

    go into the bios, and press ALT-F. that should load bios defaults. (you
    migth have to do soem configuring though)

    Demolitio, Mar 6, 2007

  3. V Guest

    That is to reset back to defaults. If you need to clear the CMOS that will
    require opening up the notebook and removing the CMOS battery for a minimum
    of one half hour.

    PC Tech Solutions
    http://pctech-solutions.com

    V, Mar 6, 2007