Biopotential Biofeedback Data Acquisition

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by scott93727@aol.com, Apr 11, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Biopotential Biofeedback Data Acquisition
    DataQ Data Acquisition Custom Software
    1 to 32 channels (AuroScroll 4ch/time)
    35+ DataQ Devices supported
    Record / Playback Functions
    0-15 Plot bits + Analog
    Adjustable Trigger Modes
    Adj. Sample Rate, Gain And Zoom
    Plus Much More !
    Custom Developed Versions
    Custom chart Labels and functions
    Paypal Accepted, Download link
    http://binaural.info/dataq/dataq.htm
    Visit DataQ Home site
    www.dataq.com
    Or there support forum
    http://support.dataq.com/

    In case anyone's interested in measuring biopotentials, I was able to
    get the DI194RS sensitivity down in the MV range runing a 3 bit plot
    offset with the below application, see jpg and or web site. The waves
    graphed (2nd part of charts), are from touching the solder joints on
    the DI194RS below the screw terminals (Body noise (60 HZ)), moving my
    finger aounrd to different channels, no noise was present when not
    touching anything (Good common mode rejection). and there was no
    channel isolation problems, See app at : <http://binaural.info/dataq/
    dataq.htm>
    Acquisition
    data software computer grass amplifier