    excited. Odd thing is I am excited and have never even heard of it
    before today - power of the media I guess - anyone have the 411 on
    this movie. Anime...CG...what's the scoop?

    Angry Gamer, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Angry Gamer

    Kishin Guest

    In article <>,
    Angry Gamer <> wrote:

    > What's up with this DVD - I guess it comes out today and its being
    > advertised on TV like I'm supposed to know what it is and be all
    > excited. Odd thing is I am excited and have never even heard of it
    > before today - power of the media I guess - anyone have the 411 on
    > this movie. Anime...CG...what's the scoop?

    It's based on a line of Lego toys, and it's CG.

    Kishin

    Kishin, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Angry Gamer

    Peter Guest

    It's a CG movie based on the recently popular Lego Toy Line that came
    out about a year ago. They had smaller versions free with Happy Meals at
    McDonalds back around Christmas time, so you can bet every 10 year old
    boy will be bugging their parents for this one.

    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the
    computer you will find at least two human errors,

    Peter, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Angry Gamer wrote:

    > What's up with this DVD - I guess it comes out today and its being
    > advertised on TV like I'm supposed to know what it is and be all
    > excited. Odd thing is I am excited and have never even heard of it
    > before today - power of the media I guess - anyone have the 411 on
    > this movie. Anime...CG...what's the scoop?

    I was hoping that it was Bionical Bill, the Sailor.

    Matthew

    --
    <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

    Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
    You can't break even.
    You can't get out of the game.

    Matthew L. Martin, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Angry Gamer

    Justin Guest

    Peter wrote on [Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:18:40 -0400]:
    > It's a CG movie based on the recently popular Lego Toy Line that came
    > out about a year ago. They had smaller versions free with Happy Meals at
    > McDonalds back around Christmas time, so you can bet every 10 year old
    > boy will be bugging their parents for this one.

    Bionicle legos have been around a lot longer than a year, closer to 5

    Justin, Sep 26, 2003