Biometric fingerprint keyboard

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Notfiveo, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. Notfiveo

    Notfiveo Guest

    Notfiveo, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Notfiveo

    Kiyoshi H Guest

    I don't trust the fingerprint scan principle, it can be easily forged.
    Also, if you decide to use this biometric scanning device, get it from a
    dealer, not from eBay, especially when it's for a business.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=036

    I recommend you use smart cards instead of fingerprints.

    - Kiyoshi

    Kiyoshi H, Jul 25, 2005