BINGO.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. I thank you for that info.
    It has been very usefull

    Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <> wrote in message
    >I thank you for that info.
    > It has been very usefull

    B-13

    Bill Hileman, Feb 7, 2008

  3. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    kpg* Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:e5HzggZaIHA.1132
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <> wrote in message
    >>I thank you for that info.
    >> It has been very usefull

    > B-13

    I once had a dog named Bingo...

    kpg*, Feb 7, 2008
  4. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Jtyc Guest

    > I once had a dog named Bingo...

    *clap clap clapclapclap*
    *clap clap clapclapclap*
    *clap clap clapclapclap* and Bingo was his name-o.

    Jtyc, Feb 8, 2008
  5. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    JaR Guest

    On 2/8/2008,Jtyc had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > I once had a dog named Bingo...

    > *clap clap clapclapclap*
    > *clap clap clapclapclap*
    > *clap clap clapclapclap* and Bingo was his name-o.

    Thanks for the earworm, you mutha&%&#^(%$$!!!!!

    --
    JaR
    Bee eye en gee ooohhh...

    JaR, Feb 9, 2008
  6. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Jtyc Guest

    > Thanks for the earworm, you mutha&%&#^(%$$!!!!!

    Considering that, that was the point of it, you are most welcome.

    Have a terrific day!

    Jtyc, Feb 9, 2008
  7. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    JaR, Feb 11, 2008
  8. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Jtyc Guest

    > Thanks for the earworm, you mutha&%&#^(%$$!!!!!

    If you knew it was there, why did you read it again?

    Jtyc, Feb 11, 2008
  9. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    JaR Guest

    On 2/11/2008,Jtyc had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > Thanks for the earworm, you mutha&%&#^(%$$!!!!!

    > If you knew it was there, why did you read it again?

    OK, that was strange. I didn't repost that.

    --
    JaR
    I blame Neil, of course.

    JaR, Feb 11, 2008
  10. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Jtyc Guest

    > OK, that was strange. I didn't repost that.

    If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars!

    Jtyc, Feb 11, 2008
  11. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    JaR Guest

    On 2/11/2008,Jtyc had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > OK, that was strange. I didn't repost that.

    > If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars!

    Nobody calls JaR a grandaddy!

    I demand satisfaction suh!

    We shall duel at dawn. I choose sledgehammers in six feet of water!

    --
    JaR
    And no scuba gear, neither!

    JaR, Feb 11, 2008
  12. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    Jtyc Guest

    > We shall duel at dawn. I choose sledgehammers in six feet of water!

    Good thing I'm 6'3".

    Jtyc, Feb 11, 2008