    Friends,
    Is their any news server, which allows free binary download.
    Thanks.
    Jag Chan, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Jag Chan

    error Guest

    OMG,,, what is binary download ?
    error, Aug 7, 2006

  3. Jag Chan

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Jag Chan post, the terrorists win.

    > Friends,
    > Is their any news server, which allows free binary download.
    > Thanks.

    There are VERY few free news servers that allow binaries. And
    those I've found tend to be pictures-only and have horrible
    retention (usually a dozen or so files, and not the most recent,
    either). You'll probably be better off using a pay service like
    Giganews. (Basic package is $9.95 a month)

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _
    Freezer, Aug 7, 2006
  4. Jag Chan

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:38:59 +0000 (UTC), Jag Chan <>
    wrote:

    >Friends,
    >Is their any news server, which allows free binary download.
    >Thanks.

    www.teranews.com
    Is the only one. Not totally free as it has a one time 4 dollar charge
    to make sure your credit card is legit and you are not a minor. Check
    it out. I have used it now and then for 6 years of so and they never
    charged me a cent. Back then they just needed the credit card for
    verification but did not charge the 4 bucks.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 7, 2006
  5. Jag Chan

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 08:38:59 +0000, Jag Chan wrote:

    > Friends,
    > Is their any news server, which allows free binary download. Thanks.

    Read news:alt.free.newsservers

    --
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Aug 7, 2006